Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting people's thoughts on where De Geoy is at on the field. IMO the stand out player from De Goey's draft is Heeney. Jordy not far behind Heeney and equally as good as any other player. I've said this before, if Melbourne and GWS knew pre-draft that Jordy would grow nearly 2 inches he wouldn't have been available at pick 5.

Last edited:
Yes, but he's been photographed in an upright position, which is seemingly good enough to get him a game this week.
I’m looking forward to the melts when The Wee Man gets selected.

I’m looking forward to the melts when The Wee Man gets selected.

I haven't selected The Wee Man is my round 1 side, based on an 'it's time' philosophy: it is time for younger players to step up and to try and fill the imposing boots of the great JB.

Still, I won't sook if he gets called up by wiser minds than mine.

Interesting people's thoughts on where De Geoy is at on the field. IMO the stand out player from De Goey's draft is Heeny. Jordy not far behind Heeny and equally as good as any other player. I've said this before, if Melbourne and GWS knew pre-draft that Jordy would grow nearly 2 inches he wouldn't have been available at pick 5.
Take your collingwood glasses off mate

Interesting people's thoughts on where De Geoy is at on the field. IMO the stand out player from De Goey's draft is Heeny. Jordy not far behind Heeny and equally as good as any other player. I've said this before, if Melbourne and GWS knew pre-draft that Jordy would grow nearly 2 inches he wouldn't have been available at pick 5.

DeGoey gets played in the guts he will show the AFL world how good he is.

Not going to see the best of this kid until we move him away from a flank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordy should be playing asap, let's just hope he takes that next step and really puts a stamp on the game as he should be able to do. My mail, which has been proven to be very accurate has Jordan a very very lucky boy from an indiscretion before the drink driving incident. Had or should that come to light I wouldn't want to be him.

Been wondering about the potential re-contracting of JDG? Whats the general consensus out their on the timeframe Pies will 'hopefully' start negotiations on his new contract? Im personally hoping for a midseason newly signed contract.....I'd be concerned if we don't re-sign him by seasons end.

Been wondering about the potential re-contracting of JDG? Whats the general consensus out their on the timeframe Pies will 'hopefully' start negotiations on his new contract? Im personally hoping for a midseason newly signed contract.....I'd be concerned if we don't re-sign him by seasons end.
I think we’ll wait until mid-season before we sign him up again to see if he has another off-field indiscretion. If he does leave, I reckon the Swans will come knocking on his door.

I will be extremely surprised if he is at Collingwood next year.

I’m totally addicted to bass
Sea Bass?

Agree, magnificent fish.
Totally delicious.

Cooked in a salt encrusted way is quite the dish too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back