Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to see him leave, but if you could land a top 5 pick in this draft you'd consider it.

Can only assume this leak has come from within the Pies though. A real "For Sale: Start preparing a better bid than St Kilda" for other clubs, or a kick up JDG's arse knowing that if he doesn't stay on the straight and narrow, he'll find himself at the slums of St Kilda.

Win win.

This.

I think JDG has a very big future ahead of hit, if he can consistenly put everything together, and I really hope that it is with this club.

But, I also don't think he's irreplaceable if he wants out, and we could get good value from a trade.

(I would only trade if he is pushing to leave and we can get a good trade)

This.

I think JDG has a very big future ahead of hit, if he can consistenly put everything together, and I really hope that it is with this club.

But, I also don't think he's irreplaceable if he wants out, and we could get good value from a trade.

(I would only trade if he is pushing to leave and we can get a good trade)

He’s shown himself a potential match winner. A top
5 pick in the draft is still a risk. I’d do everything to keep him if I could. He’s ready to start tearing games apart.

Hate to see him leave, but if you could land a top 5 pick in this draft you'd consider it.

Can only assume this leak has come from within the Pies though. A real "For Sale: Start preparing a better bid than St Kilda" for other clubs, or a kick up JDG's arse knowing that if he doesn't stay on the straight and narrow, he'll find himself at the slums of St Kilda.

Win win.

Top 5 Pick would at least make you think about it unless it's a Top 2 Picks might ask for bit More.

Doubt he leave as looked like a Loved Player in the Playing Group

We Sier and Wills who Simmlar Builds and Types
Mate neither of them have the talent that JDG does, let’s be serious here. Just because they’re similar builds doesn’t mean they’ll be as good as Jordy can be.

De Goey is headed to next level. He has all the tools and shaping beautifully (*ahem* onfield). We’ll look back and cry if we lose him. That said, I heard murmurings of discontent from the family re: Buckley 2 years back. When he stayed, I figured it was all good...

We need bad boys in the side.. the combination of the well mannered gentleman Stephenson and the bad boy of De Goey gives us X factor.. it's what's needed to win premierships.

Arrogance and servility are an explosive yet confusing combo.. gives us that edge.. covers all bases.

The Gimp rarely gets it wrong re.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate neither of them have the talent that JDG does, let’s be serious here. Just because they’re similar builds doesn’t mean they’ll be as good as Jordy can be.

True but can the Club Trust De Goey Off-Field and when he is Away from the Club?

True but can the Club Trust De Goey Off-Field and when he is Away from the Club?
Could the Tigers with Dusty early in his career (or even now tbh)? High end talent is worth persisting with Dave.

If we lose him.. I swear.. my membership I will flick into the Yarra.

This guy in finals will be big time. Better sign him for a long long time.
How many memberships have you got?

Could the Tigers with Dusty early in his career (or even now tbh)? High end talent is worth persisting with Dave.

They where Definitely Thinking of Trading Dustin.

I say would be Keeping De Goey unless Saints off something Overs which I highly Doubt they will.

Plus I expect him Re-Sign anyway so won't be going Anywhere

Not trying to be negative but he has not done a lot yet in his career, has probably achieved more off the field than on. IF, St.Kilda offer up their first pick I would jump on it because the way they are going it could be in the first 3 picks, IF Degoey has an outstanding season this year the we should keep him but ATM he does not justify 500-600 a year. Sometimes we Collingwood supporters tend to overrate our own players so lets wait and see what he produces;)

St.kilda to win the spoon, trade pick 1 for Degoey, Collingwood draft Lukosius. Bang.
Then you couldn’t do it fast enough.

They so silly maybe they’ll check in a third rounder as well :)

Won’t happen ofcourse, the guys a beast.
And they won’t get spoon.
So no deal.

Win win.
Nah, might come from St Kilda.
That way creates some distrust between club and player and presents easier path for them.

Not trying to be negative but he has not done a lot yet in his career, has probably achieved more off the field than on. IF, St.Kilda offer up their first pick I would jump on it because the way they are going it could be in the first 3 picks, IF Degoey has an outstanding season this year the we should keep him but ATM he does not justify 500-600 a year. Sometimes we Collingwood supporters tend to overrate our own players so lets wait and see what he produces;)

What Pies players do you rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back