Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
512328_f7d99a7a57176a694636690d9b98753e.jpeg

Wow sensitive much :eek: There is doubt either way and who mentioned apologies?

Always wise to wait until you are attacked before attacking. :rolleyes:

If you read the comment I quoted then your question about who mentioned apologies will be answered. Doubt either way regarding what?

If you read the comment I quoted then your question about who mentioned apologies will be answered. Doubt either way regarding what?
I have some blocked here so apologies for the first.

The doubt of course is raised by that contentious skull, it's a vexed question that needs a definitive answer although sadly that is unlikely at this stage.

Irrespective of the skull the Koori people were the people of this land when the Europeans arrived and were and continue to be worthy of much more respect and consideration than has ever been shown to them.

The point I was alluding to though was that of the human condition ever since the dawn of our bipedal ascension.

We are an aggressive and violent species hell bent on domination and the tragedy of the Koori people is one in a long line of atrocities that mark our entire history.

It won't be the last either.

I have some blocked here so apologies for the first.

The doubt of course is raised by that contentious skull, it's a vexed question that needs a definitive answer although sadly that is unlikely at this stage.

Irrespective of the skull the Koori people were the people of this land when the Europeans arrived and were and continue to be worthy of much more respect and consideration than has ever been shown to them.

The point I was alluding to though was that of the human condition ever since the dawn of our bipedal ascension.

We are an aggressive and violent species hell bent on domination and the tragedy of the Koori people is one in a long line of atrocities that mark our entire history.

It won't be the last either.

I agree with everything you just wrote. Haha. I can understand why you have some people blocked.

Back to Jordy... How good is it too see him developing into a star. I've little doubt he will be a pie for at least another 3 years.

At least France has culture, a magnificent cuisine, incredible scenary....

Carlton have nothing but vulgarness...
Regarding culture Carlton would be Detroit.

I agree with everything you just wrote. Haha. I can understand why you have some people blocked.

Back to Jordy... How good is it too see him developing into a star. I've little doubt he will be a pie for at least another 3 years.
The lad has the goods alright - just as an aside - most people can muscle up through the chest and shoulder region but take a close look at his neck. He's got a neck on him like a Mallee bull :eek:.

Sheer brute power packed upper body.

That definitely isn't JDG. Daicos looks likely, maybe Hoskin Elliott. Second one is surely Darcy Moore? Unless it's McLarty or something, which is probably more likely as I can't imagine them announcing either Moore or De Goey with a teaser like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking Josh Thomas for the 3rd. They’ve done them in order of importance. Tyler < Callum < JT < Shaz

WHE is the third I think.

just strong rumours i believe unless someone can provide a link? Would be awesome if he already had meaning it was WHE although i think WHE is the least we are worried about signing on given he bleeds black and white

Scottie65 I think confirmed it a few weeks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back