Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does he play for the rest of the season? Mainly forward or mainly mid? What about against Carlton?

So where does he play for the rest of the season? Mainly forward or mainly mid? What about against Carlton?

The beauty of Degoey is you can play him in both spots and he will have an impact

Mid resting forward for large stints

Today just confirmed to me how exciting C Curnow is. If the blues had a midfield capable of kicking it to him another half a dozen times he would have kicked a bag. Even Howe couldn’t stop the kid.
His going to be so good to watch when he gets a couple of more seasons under his belt, just a shame his plays for the enemy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did Carlton sign Cripps on?

He’s a star and JDG is worth 100k less you’d think.

My understanding is that he's still undergoing negotiations.

Curnow re-signed last week through to about 2023 at a rumoured $800k per season.

Cripps is excellent but I think they were right to prioritise Curnow.

So I listened to the dreadful SuperFooty podcast from the Herald Sun boys last night, and Jon Ralph made some comment regarding De Goey's contract and Round 15, but got cut off/spoken over.

Any idea what that's about?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

So I listened to the dreadful SuperFooty podcast from the Herald Sun boys last night, and Jon Ralph made some comment regarding De Goey's contract and Round 15, but got cut off/spoken over.

Any idea what that's about?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

He said that’s when they official negotiations were meant to take place but he thinks they were happening earlier or something like that

Jordan's staying, I wouldn't worry about the media at this point. Let's just all enjoy this bump:
1NTHGPw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back