Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard he was pulled over for what appearee to be drink driving. When the officer approached the car he saw a bewildered dog in the driving seat and a semi coherant De Goey in the passenger seat. The dog was issued a warning and the case was closed, nothing to see here.

jordan pulled over by Santa for driving his reindeer to fast and in an elf hat (no helmet)

With all the social media bits on him over the past few days I think we can comfortably say this was nothing more than a rumor.

Good to see he’s embracing the limelight of being the new poster boy - beyond excited to see what he’ll produce in 2019 (and beyond). Genuine superstar in the making - and I’m not one to throw that term around lightly at all.

Any of you guys going to call Sheehan out on twitter? I unfollowed him some time ago. Any reporter that tweets rumours that are false half the time, yet still tweets them is not somebody worth following for information. He has no time for facts or research. Just rumours. Doesn't even have the balls to just come out & name the player. I remember him tweeting that more players were going to get suspended when Thomas & Keeffe tested positive a few years back. Called him out on it & he sent a private message mocking the amount of followers I have instead of answering the question. I don't give a fat rats how many followers I or anybody else have. Guy is a jerk.

Any of you guys going to call Sheehan out on twitter? I unfollowed him some time ago. Any reporter that tweets rumours that are false half the time, yet still tweets them is not somebody worth following for information. He has no time for facts or research. Just rumours. Doesn't even have the balls to just come out & name the player. I remember him tweeting that more players were going to get suspended when Thomas & Keeffe tested positive a few years back. Called him out on it & he sent a private message mocking the amount of followers I have instead of answering the question. I don't give a fat rats how many followers I or anybody else have. Guy is a jerk.
Low level sewer grub, a real Sheehan special.
Two Turds Tony :poo::poo:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You gotta screenshot and upload the private message

Obviously he’s just insecure about his followers because if he didn’t post s**t rumours no one would know who he was.

What daddy sheahan dropped

0D7E726F-BE2A-4375-B7BE-4F7AA30F09AE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back