Recommitted Jordan de Goey [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt too many would pay him $5m over 5 years... even if they can get him in the PSD.

Crazy list management.
Well Carlton paying $900k x 6 for Williams
St Kilda $650k x 5 for Crouch
Brisbane $850k for Daniher
Not to mention other players who are on $800k+

De Goey is a bloody good player and if free agent would command similar , Crows , North ,Melbourne , GC would all make room

Well Carlton paying $900k x 6 for Williams
St Kilda $650k x 5 for Crouch
Brisbane $850k for Daniher
Not to mention other players who are on $800k+

De Goey is a bloody good player and if free agent would command similar , Crows , North ,Melbourne , GC would all make room
Crows highest paid players are around the $800K ish mark. We wouldn't pay $1M pa over 5 years.

Both Williams & Daniher are being overpaid imo.

$4M over 5 years for De Goey is closer to the mark imo.

On his 2018 form maybe. He needs to get fit and put 2 consistent years together for his payday.
Assuming Treloar mess gets sorted with the Bulldogs, how much are the Pies going to pay De Goey? Doubt it will be near $1m pa.

Crows highest paid players are around the $800K ish mark. We wouldn't pay $1M pa over 5 years.

Both Williams & Daniher are being overpaid imo.

$4M over 5 years for De Goey is closer to the mark imo.
That's really cool, with such an astute strategy, can you tell me where you placed this season again?

Jeremy Cameron 28 years old in april cost 3 1st rounders and paid $950k x 5 years

Jordan De Goey 25 next year march (3 years younger ) Free in PSD

Both players averaged 1.4 goals a game in 2020

That's really cool, with such an astute strategy, can you tell me where you placed this season again?
Well we self destruct over camps rather than salary caps. ;)

So is fat Colin Sylvia able to sign with another club or does he have to go to the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How funny would it be for Doggies to renege on the Treloar deal then sign De Goey up? Not the worst idea as I think De Goey suits them more anyway. I tend to feel thats where De Goey will go if Treloar deal falls through

Jeremy Cameron 28 years old in april cost 3 1st rounders and paid $950k x 5 years

This is one of the dumbest comparisons I have seen.

Collingwood going to rookie list him to get away with 80k less in the salary cap.

One is a Coleman medalist, 2x All-Australian, 9x leading goalkicker is respected by his team-mates and supporters, and a very positive influence on his side- on and off the field.

The other is a self-entitled prick, incredibly selfish on the field, has had a laundry list of off the field incidents and is facing jail time for a sexual assault charge.

But sure, lets compare them.

One is a Coleman medalist, 2x All-Australian, 9x leading goalkicker is respected by his team-mates and supporters, and a very positive influence on his side- on and off the field.

The other is a self-entitled prick, incredibly selfish on the field, has had a laundry list of off the field incidents and is facing jail time for a sexual assault charge.

Really glad stevo doesn't have to live through his influence anymore

And 1 cost 3 x 1st rounders with the other for free with no trade as thats what we are talking about
Now Williams $900k x 6 - tell me about his accolades

I did answer it. It's just wasn't the answer you were looking for because you wanted to label me biased because I'm an Essendon supporter.
Well that would be correct. You are usually always going to favour your own when compared to another that plays simular.
Saying you wouldn't is actual lies,
I mainly go off nutuals thoughts when looking at who is better debates.
If somehow Degoey was an Bombers player and Stringer was say a Dogs or pies player, you would not be using the stats you just used. You will be saying other reasons why Jordan is better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back