BW

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Victory, Chelsea
Are these men worth considering as they have been delisted??

Doering is 22, a tall midfielder,ball magnet with unproven talent and pace. Although has been delisted twice now.

Houlihan is a medium sized inconsistent forward, probably unnecisary.

The idea of Doering with a late pick really excites me.

What do u ppl think???

Is Houlihan definitely delisted?

If so, definitely worth a punt. Looks like poo but could be a cool floating small forward for us. Just how tall is he?

Dunno about Doering BW. I agree he looks ok when I've seen him but ****te, he has been arsed twice now - by clubs not known for just letting good players go..

Originally posted by King Corey
Is Houlihan definitely delisted?

If so, definitely worth a punt. Looks like poo but could be a cool floating small forward for us. Just how tall is he?

We delisted him today www.gfc.com.au .

He's 184 cms, lots of talent just a bit lazy and uncomitted.

Cheers

Hey Blueworms,

What about David Rodan?

McKenna and Hawkins raved about him in the G.F.

Could he be as good as other Oak Park VFL /AFL players such as Harmes (played for the wrong AFL team) , German and Harrington?:)

Let's get HOTLIPS!

Many "inconsistent" or "lazy" players have come to North and have been new players under Pagan who seems to be able to get the most out of a player.

Originally posted by Cororoo
Hey Blueworms,

What about David Rodan?

McKenna and Hawkins raved about him in the G.F.

Could he be as good as other Oak Park VFL /AFL players such as Harmes (played for the wrong AFL team) , German and Harrington?:)

Could be mate, and he looked like a star running around alongside me in the royal blue and white. Unfortunatly for me i didnt play too much with him cause he was playing for a higher division and age. I also played with his sister and she wasnt all that bad either.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back