Past Jordan Foote - delisted 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid's pack marking is also overrated on here

Seem to have a few kirks on the list which is promising
Jeez - Really!? The next decade of premierships are ours for the taking then!! Tag the other team out of the game completely.

I think his use of his abilities has been abysmal

But when he is on a rare on day he can clunk them

He is just one of the biggest under performers of all time
Is he better than Ves? Or Jesse the great White? ... Johnston? Armstrong? ... I could go on.

The next 2 years are his to succeed or fail. He's had a year off to prepare, if he's not ready to come back and make a statement then my hope that he'll suddenly click and be a top 10 B&F for the remainder of his career looks grim.

No one bags Reid more than me, I would of gotten rid of him already

By the sounds of it you would have gotten rid of everybody. Parker, nah no good. Kennedy, nah plays golf tooo well. HAHa. Sorry but you and a few others here seem very negative about most of our players.

Just remember folks we made and almost won the 2016 GF, might have won if the umpies were fair with a side that was one of the youngest to ever play a GF. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it! If our list is that bad we would be bottom not near the top. We have a very good list and Foote, Reid and some others you like to bag are a part of that. So if they are just journeymen and play 80-100 games, they fill gaps. you need that sort of player at a club. But some on here seriously undervalue players. Foote might not be a star but he is in a similar position to Kirkie and I believe he has a little more skill than Kirkie. But the one thing they share is being undevalued by the fans at the time. So many Swans fans bayed for Kirkie to be delisted and look what happened. One of the best Captains in the history of the club. I think jordie is in a similar position but is coming from a long way forward of Kirkie.

Hear my words; Foote will be a very good tough player for us. He isn't expected to be a star. He is a real tough in and under mid. He is strong and has skill. give the kid a break and I bet he will repay us.

By the sounds of it you would have gotten rid of everybody. Parker, nah no good. Kennedy, nah plays golf tooo well. HAHa. Sorry but you and a few others here seem very negative about most of our players.

Just remember folks we made and almost won the 2016 GF, might have won if the umpies were fair with a side that was one of the youngest to ever play a GF. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it! If our list is that bad we would be bottom not near the top. We have a very good list and Foote, Reid and some others you like to bag are a part of that. So if they are just journeymen and play 80-100 games, they fill gaps. you need that sort of player at a club. But some on here seriously undervalue players. Foote might not be a star but he is in a similar position to Kirkie and I believe he has a little more skill than Kirkie. But the one thing they share is being undevalued by the fans at the time. So many Swans fans bayed for Kirkie to be delisted and look what happened. One of the best Captains in the history of the club. I think jordie is in a similar position but is coming from a long way forward of Kirkie.

Hear my words; Foote will be a very good tough player for us. He isn't expected to be a star. He is a real tough in and under mid. He is strong and has skill. give the kid a break and I bet he will repay us.

Here, here!
Bravo, bravo!

You tell those two negative nellies mate!;)

It's all good. It's good for the banter. I just like to give kids a chance to complete a career, whether it be reserves games, 1 game or 40 games.
Our club has always been about rewarding hard workers. Harry Marsh being the most recent example of this. Don't write any kid on our list off until the club says that's it.

Jeez - Really!? The next decade of premierships are ours for the taking then!! Tag the other team out of the game completely.

Is he better than Ves? Or Jesse the great White? ... Johnston? Armstrong? ... I could go on.

The next 2 years are his to succeed or fail. He's had a year off to prepare, if he's not ready to come back and make a statement then my hope that he'll suddenly click and be a top 10 B&F for the remainder of his career looks grim.

Reids performances have been no berter than whites

Rigghht

I rate most of the list, and I dont see what your made up thoughts on what I have said or havent said have to do with anything.

Bit over people who only post to analyse how others post and tell us all how things should be, I realise I just did that here of course but oh well

Bit over people who only post to analyse how others post and tell us all how things should be, I realise I just did that here of course but oh well

I don't have anything to add, I'm just posting to say that I found this amusing :p

And Foote now has Tom Mitchell's old number. The coaching staff must be reading Tedeski's posts. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maibaum has been given number 21! So we've got an instant replacement for Leo Barry, awesome!

Edwards has been given number 19 so we've got an instant replacement for Michael O'Loughlin!

We've been missing Brett Kirk but Harrison Marsh is in that number so we're sorted!

Here, here!
Bravo, bravo!

You tell those two negative nellies mate!;)

It's all good. It's good for the banter. I just like to give kids a chance to complete a career, whether it be reserves games, 1 game or 40 games.
Our club has always been about rewarding hard workers. Harry Marsh being the most recent example of this. Don't write any kid on our list off until the club says that's it.

I agree. I went back and had a look at all the Reserves matches that were streamed. Foote started the season getting plenty of the ball but was a bit wasteful, kicking mainly. But as the season went on his kicking improved no end. I think he must have been doing special drills on his kicking because he was very good after the half way mark. He was also getting even more of the ball and had some huge matches. He was able to totally control matches. He had some good help but he was the main architect. His roving to Naismith, when he returned, was exceptional. They seem to have a real understanding. Another who seems to have real understanding of Big Sammy is BJ. The mids in the Seniors soon found out how much of an advantage having two ruckmen who know how to set up play for you is. Since Naismith came into the Seniors we have been dominant in the centre square. If the rovers don't get it big Sammy goes himself and so does Tip.

But getting back to Foote. The club must rate him very highly otherwise he wouldn't be given a low number like 6. They would have kept him at 45. I think, looking at his fitness level, he will have a breakout year next year. He works so hard, is determined and goes by the Kirkie phylosophy, work hard and persevere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back