Past Jordan Foote - delisted 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't Marsh be a better Smith replacement?

A defender for a defender does seem more logical than an unsuccessful inside midfielder into a defender.

Wouldn't Marsh be a better Smith replacement?

I used to think Marsh could take over for Smith but I haven't liked how he looks on really quick forwards. He's a little too slow imo.

I'd be interested to see Foote rookie listed and tried exclusively as a small defender. It's either him or find someone else in the rookie draft. May as well use Foote.

You're describing Marsh.

tenor.gif

Those player reviews are not worth the electronic paper they are printed on

All rapidly delisted.
This has to be a record, 48 hours between stupid media puff piece and player being delisted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're describing Marsh.

Exactly right. Marsh played his first two years in the midfield. IAfter his second yaer I was all for delisting him. still am. don't believe he has much upside. foote and he have the same problem. notr enough tricks. Harry can mark well but as for run and carry and playing smart small forwards, he gets toweled up every time. His kicking, same as Foote, is basic to dreadful at best. Foote did improve his disposal this year though and Marsh didn't. That is why he ended up playing most of the season in the reserves.

No far too slow for that spot. what's more he has the turning circle of a Mac truck for a mid size player that is a liability expecially playing on the small players. Eddie would eat him and spit out the leftovers.

one of the quickest on our list over the first ten metres

one of the quickest on our list over the first ten metres

His career contested defence loss % is 23.5% which is better than Nick Smith (24.6%), Dane Rampe (27.8%).

He also has an average of 1.8 contested defence 1 on 1 vs Smith at 1.5.

I think he is a pretty reliable defender personally, solid contributor with average to poor kicking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back