Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Which, if what you are imply is correct, is not in good faith....

It is because if GWS accepted the offer we would have completed the trade.

Same here. We've made a few small improvements and will sign the paperwork if you accept.

But we don't HAVE to give something to get something as was stated. But we are willing to give what we perceive as fair value out of a sense of fairness.

Obviously all just my opinion as an ignorant fan.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Southampton FC

Same here. We've made a few small improvements and will sign the paperwork if you accept.

But we don't HAVE to give something to get something as was stated. But we are willing to give what we perceive as fair value out of a sense of fairness.

Looking at the most recent news, Adelaide were not negotiating with us in good faith at all.

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
You have no intention of negotiating after your first offer. That is negotiating in bad faith.

Based on what I've observed of how we trade I don't agree with that assessment.

But you are entitled to your view.

Either way it proves my original post correct. You don't always have to give something to get something.

Have a good one

Dk007

Rookie
Sep 8, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney

Cant wait for when one of your gun players want to leave Adelaide for Sydney and we offer you a bag of chips or PSD.

Cant wait for when one of your gun players want to leave Adelaide for Sydney and we offer you a bag of chips or PSD.
3023bf027a937c39ed27b23499faa62051ba8e20

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Haha. I rate him very very highly indeed. His main skills are kicking (close to the best In the game) and marking, can get up and down the ground, plays to structure and reads the ball well in flight.
None of which lend themselves to the inside.
He understands the gameplan well.
Do the Crows have a gameplan?

Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney

Quit insulting everyone in claiming the Hatley or Dawson offers have been fair. Crows have been deliberately offering crap deals to get the player through the PSD meanwhile keeping diehard fans believing they're the underdog

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Quit insulting everyone in claiming the Hatley or Dawson offers have been fair. Crows have been deliberately offering crap deals to get the player through the PSD meanwhile keeping diehard fans believing they're the underdog

What do you think Hately was worth?

What do you think Hately was worth?
I'd have said an early-mid second rounder. 40 was unders. He's had his injury troubles, but a former pick 13 who has played a dozen game across his first 2 seasons doesn't drop down to a value of pick 40 in 2 seasons.

DST

Premiership Player
May 1, 2003
In enemy territory
AFL Club
Sydney
Well no wonder they were trying to use pick 4 to get pick 1 from North

They want Horne so bad.

If they don’t get pick #1 to do it, let’s see what they do come Tuesday when they start to get a little nervous about the PSD.

I would leak some timely stories about Port showing renewed interest in a Dawson for Ladham trade or that Horse and Dawson have spoken and he expressed how he wound be welcomed back with open arms if he wanted to sign a short term deal until free agency.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
I'd have said an early-mid second rounder. 40 was unders. He's had his injury troubles, but a former pick 13 who has played a dozen game across his first 2 seasons doesn't drop down to a value of pick 40 in 2 seasons.

and you don't offer a pick to a club you know they are not going to use. That is bad faith trading

and you don't offer a pick to a club you know they are not going to use. That is bad faith trading
Didn't even think about it like that, but 100%. Could have gone something like 26 and Hately for 22, which still would have been a steal.

Lynch Mob

Rookie
Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Everyone wants to come out looking a winner, especially Reid, he needs a win more than most. Taking the emotion out of it, I think uncontracted he’s worth about pick 10ish. The PSD threat annoys me, muddies the waters too much. I’m all for a future pick swap and death riding another team, adds another layer

ErrolisGoldun

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
I would be contacting Port ASAP and accepting their first rounder, as a FU to Adelaide. They pitched for Dawson but don’t want to pay a fair price. Swans don’t have to trade with Adelaide and prefer they don’t use the PSD. Would rather he goes elsewhere. Have really enjoyed our trading stance on this one and I feel we are being fair, considering the player Dawson is.

Maximumlnsanity

All Australian
Nov 10, 2020
Hobart
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Everyone wants to come out looking a winner, especially Reid, he needs a win more than most. Taking the emotion out of it, I think uncontracted he’s worth about pick 10ish. The PSD threat annoys me, muddies the waters too much. I’m all for a future pick swap and death riding another team, adds another layer
Congrats, you're one of the few decent Crows fans online

I would be contacting Port ASAP and accepting their first rounder, as a FU to Adelaide. They pitched for Dawson but don’t want to pay a fair price. Swans don’t have to trade with Adelaide and prefer they don’t use the PSD. Would rather he goes elsewhere. Have really enjoyed our trading stance on this one and I feel we are being fair, considering the player Dawson is.
The player has to agree to be traded, and he has chosen Adelaide, not Port

Back