News Jordan Lewis retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Photo doesn't do it justice

I don't get why no-one showed any sort of duty of care towards him from either side

Sure, the hit was horrible, but there was no follow-up bar the runners/medicos coming on the field

--

On topic though. Always liked him as a player. There were bigger thugs on that Hawthorn team ahead of him. Sure, he overstepped the line, but most big-game players do; they live on the edge

Good contributor, his stellar performances balanced by thuggish acts (and an inability to recognise and apologise for them).

Really? Lake is vastly superior to Gibbo. Without Lake I dont think you win any of those 3 flags. Pods and hawkins used to smash gibbo. But lake is what stopped them. Gibbo a great third defender coming over the top. But its not exactly a position that makes a team.
That's how I see it too.

Hawkins had it easy against us before Lake, afterwards there were times I thought he was close to tears, Lake just physically dominated him from first bounce to final siren. Wonderful player and addition to the side.

Clarko loves a defensive spoil and wasn't too keen on the contested grab in D50. Apparently Lake you drove him spare going for them the whole time.

On SM-J330G using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shame he had to finish his career at Melbourne don't wish that on anybody.

I remember those 3 GFs in a row he was in the top 4 players for all of them and dominated that day against the Swans, great career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back