Traded Jordan Roughead [traded to Collingwood for pick 75]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah looks like it.
Fair to say Beams is a slightly higher priority hey!

Depends IF Trade can be done.

Tiny Chance because of Beams Trade we might be too late to do Roughead?

Did Coll lose anyone under FA?

Seems strange they wouldn't have recruited him then - unless they though they might be getting May

Yes.

Lost Fasolo to Blues.

Wanted to Keep Pick for Points for Quyanor and Kelly

I’m sure it will still happen but think we are waiting to see what late picks you have left. Think it will be Roughead and 63 for one of your picks.

That what the Report is.

But what Happens IF Beams trade goes down to the Wire?

That what the Report is.

But what Happens IF Beams trade goes down to the Wire?

What if times running out and we do one fun little three way trading rough/adams/beams and picks to respective clubs.

What if times running out and we do one fun little three way trading rough/adams/beams and picks to respective clubs.

Actually I was thinking could something like that Happened?

Would Adams also be part of the Trade then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read he did not.

Then why did he Knock you Back?
He was definitely offered a contract by us, was mentioned by Sam Power, i guess a combination of a fresh start(he struggles to get a game)and a better deal(our offer must have been minimal.

As far as denialist efforts go, this is idiotic even by BigFooty standards. It must be evident to you that your position is trash when you have to put this many caveats on it? Even worse: perhaps it actually isn’t?

Roughead is a better ruckman than Vardy because the game doesn’t stop once log Vardy lets the ball bounce off his lumbering melon in the vague direction of the opposition midfielders. But once that happens, he offers less than almost every other ruckman. And he only manages to do that 3 more times than a game Roughead. You’ve made such a dumb argument and you know it.

Why don’t you have another crack at it Kaveat King? Maybe you could even string a paragraph together? Or some new gem like ‘Nathan Vardy has had exactly 23 hitouts in Sunday twilight games one more time than Roughead so he’s better derperp’.

Keep the laughs coming KK!..
And in the end, the Dogs traded Roughead for less than Geelong traded Vardy, after Vardy had managed four games in three seasons. I guess the club didn't rate him as highly as you do.

He could be an important player next year with some of the defenders injuries carrying into next year and I think his lack of rebound will be offset by the others in the defensive set up and interesting where Moore will play as he may go forward with Roughead and Goldsack playing on the talls

Pick 75 has nothing to do with how much the club rated him. Roughead was headed to Collingwood as a Free Agent, but the Pies realized this, and did not want to affect the pick they received for Fasolo as compensation should Roughead have signed on. Likely they reached out to the Bulldogs and both teams agreed to a trade down the track involving a late pick. It was more of a trade of goodwill than anything, just to get Roughead there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back