Player Watch Jordan Roughead

didaksrightfoot

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Juventus
Good pick up for pick 75. And thats the confirmation of why we didnt sign him as a FA.

Not sure why it took this long to happen though. I would've thought this would've been arranged once the FA deadline was approaching. (Unless both clubs were waiting for the Brisbane deals to see if 75 would be added elsewhere)

RGpies

Team Captain
Dec 4, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have faith in the likes of longmuir, Matty Boyd and some tough love and leadership from Lynden Dunn to get something out of Roughead (that’s if he plays back).

Hope we just settle him into the backline and keep him there unless, God forbid, he's absolutely necessary in the Ruck.

I think this is a pretty shrewd pick up though. He's no Brian Lake but this whole trade period seriously reminds me of the way Hawthorn used to approach the table (they've gone bat-s**t crazy the last 2 years...).

Welcome Jordan, glad to have you on board. Your size and versatility will come in handy. Please forgive the media department for that photoshop effort.

Nothing exciting, we haven’t improved our key position. 22 at all. We better hope Moore stays fit next year

Jezz. Give a Chance 1st.

I remember people saying same thing about Dunn when we got him

Back