Player Watch Jordan Roughead

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame it was usually against us

I think i read a stat somewhere that something like 1/7 of all his goals were against us. Maybe not that much but pretty damn high
His stat are actually just under 7.5% of goals per games games against us.

68 goals of 930 total goals I make it.

To be 1/7 you’re looking at over 14.28% give or take.

Safe to say he’s feasted on magpies but not much different from other opponents.

Great player.

On paper I thought roughy would 100% get towelled up by Franklin, didnt think he had the speed or mobility. Happy to say I was wrong on that one. Gave Buddy an absolute bath.
That he did.
Franklin is a great player but didn’t he look, well out of condition?
Still got some goals, he’s too astute not to, but we shut his influence down.

Only problem was Mark McClures son got off the leash, just ask WalterBlaknWhte

That he did.
Franklin is a great player but didn’t he look, well out of condition?
Still got some goals, he’s too astute not to, but we shut his influence down.

Only problem was Mark McClures son got off the leash, just ask WalterBlaknWhte
Buddy is a freak, he could kick 6-7 off natural talent alone at 75% fitness. Doesn't take anything away from Jordan in my eyes...
Yeah, thats where we feel the loss of Langdon. Just limits our options for matchups. Hope he is back soon! Heavily underrated on this board.

Buddy is a freak, he could kick 6-7 off natural talent alone at 75% fitness. Doesn't take anything away from Jordan in my eyes...
Yeah, thats where we feel the loss of Langdon. Just limits our options for matchups. Hope he is back soon! Heavily underrated on this board.
Yes he is very under appreciated at times.

If Scharenberg returns and is up and about he’ll be high poise so we’d be stronger.

Twin pillars those two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wayne Carey was in raptures about what Buddy was going to do to Roughy.

actually wayne had a bit of a hard time trying to process the fact that roughhead was keeping up with buddy.... it was like he had entered into another universe and he was disorientated... I put it down to that hit that wayne got on his head last week

Great game last night.
I felt for Madgen.

He's undersized and probably a bit short of athletic ability when compared to sam reid....credit that he doesnt completely lose confidence and make stupid blunders but you have to wonder what a guy of 192cm and body shape can do at AFL level.

Jordan is going to be our best recruit this year, consider what it cost us and the job he is doing. I’m very happy with this pick up, works great with Darcy and can pinch hit else where if there is a problem. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back