North Melbourne
We move on.
Just means we're in the market for another superstar to join the coaching team

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Our midfield setup and outcomes have been absolutely ******* garbage given the talent we have there. Not sure how much of that is down to his competence or lack thereof, but I like the idea of a clean slate for the position. Bring in someone not traumatised by the last few years

roos 10

Club Legend
Jun 24, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Our midfield setup and outcomes have been absolutely ******* garbage given the talent we have there. Not sure how much of that is down to his competence or lack thereof, but I like the idea of a clean slate for the position. Bring in someone not traumatised by the last few years
Dew

Lavy_Panther

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2005
Mumbai Dustbowl
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Parthiv Patel
Out of all the boneheads Noble had as apart of his coaching staff, I thought Russell seemed the most capable and intelligent. I think we've lost a good one here, but can't blame him in the slightest for moving after being demoted. I think he'll develop to be a very highly regarded assistant (at least) across the league.

Out of all the boneheads Noble had as apart of his coaching staff, I thought Russell seemed the most capable and intelligent. I think we've lost a good one here, but can't blame him in the slightest for moving after being demoted. I think he'll develop to be a very highly regarded assistant (at least) across the league.
He was highly regarded when he crossed over from the bulldogs as a midfield coach. Then again so too were Blakey and before him Tudor from the Swans.

Back