TheKopEnd

Debutant
Nov 14, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton
Can anyone tell me why this kid was dropped. Pagan played for about 15-20minutes. WOW! Denis thats a huge intro AFL football. Exactly what you did with Sentanta. Against Richmond we were getting flogged and you leave the kid on the bench, just play them. Scotland is not going to take you forward, nor Johnson. We are getting spanked in the midfield and our brains strust bring in two more forward options. why why why, geeeeeeeeeeeeeez I am frustrated at club not exlpaining decisions

TheKopEnd said:
Can anyone tell me why this kid was dropped. Pagan played for about 15-20minutes. WOW! Denis thats a huge intro AFL football. Exactly what you did with Sentanta. Against Richmond we were getting flogged and you leave the kid on the bench, just play them. Scotland is not going to take you forward, nor Johnson. We are getting spanked in the midfield and our brains strust bring in two more forward options. why why why, geeeeeeeeeeeeeez I am frustrated at club not exlpaining decisions

He had a taste of AFL footy... now he can go back to the VFL and learn on that experience.

It was a pretty easy decision and I would have put him back in the VFL.

He will be better for it...

He will probably come back and play next week when he works on some things.

stokesy said:
He had a taste of AFL footy... now he can go back to the VFL and learn on that experience.

It was a pretty easy decision and I would have put him back in the VFL.

He will be better for it...

He will probably come back and play next week when he works on some things.

How is 30min of football and experience.

Should have been given another week! And yet again the week after!

We've been getting raped by 50+ points each match - who gives a ******** if it happens again, so long as we blood the young ones i don't give a crap!

ryan2000 said:
How is 30min of football and experience.

Should have been given another week! And yet again the week after!

We've been getting raped by 50+ points each match - who gives a ******** if it happens again, so long as we blood the young ones i don't give a crap!

What you don't understand is that, playing youngsters who probably aren't ready (Russell) will just damage there confidence playing in a side that is getting 'raped' every week.

Do you know how well our VFL side is going? We are about second on the ladder and 'raping' every side we play.

Now, to be honest, I would prefer Russell, Setanta and every other young player on our list to be playing for the Bullants and tasting success - which will hopefully be a VFL premiership.

That would be a hell of a lot better for them, winning every week rather than losing every week!

the benifit and the development for russell is going to be greater by going back to the bullants. he will play a full 120 mins, he can keep building on his confidence in a team that is winning and playing some really good football.

i would say carlton are trying to see who wants to keep their place on the list for 2006. we all know russell will be there but there are question marks on quite a few.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back