Player Watch Jordon Butts - Contract Extension to End of 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

There is some Westhoff in him, yes. Has also played on the wing at times this year, so he’s very versatile. I like that he accumulated well for a KPP

Really think he could surprise

There is some Westhoff in him, yes. Has also played on the wing at times this year, so he’s very versatile. I like that he accumulated well for a KPP

Really think he could surprise
Didn't the Bushies do well this draft too - Ely Smith [Lions], Laitham Vandermeer [Dogs], Matthew Walker [Hawks]. Jacob Koschitzke [Hawks], Finbar O'Dwyer [Blues], Jordan Butts [Crows]

Didn't the Bushies do well this draft too - Ely Smith [Lions], Laitham Vandermeer [Dogs], Matthew Walker [Hawks]. Jacob Koschitzke [Hawks], Finbar O'Dwyer [Blues], Jordan Butts [Crows]
Obviously a few of those I didn’t expect to get drafted but they sure did well. They’ve got Lachlan Ash and to a lesser extent Jimmy Boyer for next year, too

Anyone that wants to have a look at the type of player Jordan Butts is he played forward in this game in June 2018 for the Murray Bushies and slotted through 6 goals. Jordan Butts #2 Probably fast forward to the 36 minute markwhere the commentators talk about him

Z7HeRxU.png
Party pooper.

Anyone that wants to have a look at the type of player Jordan Butts is he played forward in this game in June 2018 for the Murray Bushies and slotted through 6 goals. Jordan Butts #2 Probably fast forward to the 36 minute markwhere the commentators talk about him

Not a lot to see there Bicks? Maybe he can take JJ's role for Joe the Goose :)

You've seen him live so I'm sure your Butts-love comes from a place of experience ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tippett was exactly what I thought when i watched his vid just now
Looks like him but definitely doesn't play like him. I'd best describe Jordan as a poor man's Lukosius the way he plays, more likely to take his marks on a long lead or work into space with his elite endurance.

Looks like him but definitely doesn't play like him. I'd best describe Jordan as a poor man's Lukosius the way he plays, more likely to take his marks on a long lead or work into space with his elite endurance.

Good call, I should have added above that he looks like he's got 100x the footy intelligence of Tippett, a superior kick as well, its only the gait and jumping for grabs and his hair that make him look like Tippett.

It wasn’t meant as an insult. I can see why it would seem that way. Hartigan is an average kick and Tippett is a dick. Tippett is actually a very good mark. But it was more just the way he jumps and marks. No compliment or insult attached. Just that I saw some similarity.

When I Watch his highlights I am reminded of Nathan Bock, who was a great player. He always seemed to have time and to execute well. Could be a good pick up. Of the players we brought in, I expect Jones, McHenry, Hammill and Butts to do well.

When I Watch his highlights I am reminded of Nathan Bock, who was a great player. He always seemed to have time and to execute well. Could be a good pick up. Of the players we brought in, I expect Jones, McHenry, Hammill and Butts to do well.
This is my expectation, too. Reckon there's 4 definite best 22 players in that lot

Butts - reckon his name will be spoken about more than his skills for the rest of his career.

So many possible future headlines:

Butts does a corky on butts - Butts out 1 week!
Butts rising star nominee - Great Butts!
Butts headbutts Butters - both out for 1 week!

Gonna be so much fun...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back