Jordy's Corner

I can't really remember what that board was for (used to be Konservative Korner or something?), but I can see it's private now. Why?

I can't really remember what that board was for (used to be Konservative Korner or something?), but I can see it's private now. Why?
Nobody wanted to mod it, some of the people who moved in wanted to post racist and misogynistic crap.

Nobody wanted to mod it, some of the people who moved in wanted to post racist and misogynistic crap.

Oh right, I thought it'd been made exclusive or something.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Can we get access to it?

i have started a number of threads there which I no longer can access. as a right winger I need relief from the constant identity politics and anti capitalist rhetoric of the SRP board? I now feel a little claustrophobic as a result of losing that safe space.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
After the failed capitol insurrection its clear that echo bubbles of disinformation are a major problem for society.

Big footy has created its own right wing echo bubble in the jordy club. This is even worse than most right wing echo bubbles in that it blocks non right wing nutters from entering and providng a voice of reason. Even breitbart allows us to post.

i demand that the Jordy Club be opened to all or taken down. you could argue that the right wing nutters will just drift off to another platform if so. This is the argument twitter used for years to not block trump. Its been proven to be the wrong approach. It wasnt justified for trump and twitter and its not justified now.

take down this wall of disinformation Chief.

After the failed capitol insurrection its clear that echo bubbles of disinformation are a major problem for society.

Big footy has created its own right wing echo bubble in the jordy club. This is even worse than most right wing echo bubbles in that it blocks non right wing nutters from entering and providng a voice of reason. Even breitbart allows us to post.

i demand that the Jordy Club be opened to all or taken down. you could argue that the right wing nutters will just drift off to another platform if so. This is the argument twitter used for years to not block trump. Its been proven to be the wrong approach. It wasnt justified for trump and twitter and its not justified now.

take down this wall of disinformation Chief.
Nobody can get in.

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
I noticed that two Science related threads I'd started were moved into Jordy's Korner sometime last year.

I sent the following message to a "Super Mod" and never heard back.

"I've had two threads moved into Jordy's Korner (a forum I never visit) and now I don't have access to view them. Any reason for this? "

I noticed that two Science related threads I'd started were moved into Jordy's Korner sometime last year.

I sent the following message to a "Super Mod" and never heard back.

"I've had two threads moved into Jordy's Korner (a forum I never visit) and now I don't have access to view them. Any reason for this? "
You'll need to be specific - what were they called? Where were they posted?

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
You'll need to be specific - what were they called? Where were they posted?

They were originally posted in SRP.

One was called "Basic Greenhouse Equations".

Like I said I just noticed they'd been moved and wondered why so it's not a huge issue.

Certainly nothing like the issue of copping a permanent ban (with no warning) from all of SRP from a mod (presumably following your directive) on the same day as posting this - #23,121 and then having requests for clarification ignored.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
Like, global warming denial stuff?

It had nothing to do with denying global warming actually.

Yeah that would be shuffled off.

clap.gif

Nice euphemism.

Last edited:
Back