Jose at Twitchcon and Blizzcon

So twitchcon

• I know all the streamers because I'm a twitch god

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Who watches people play games?

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • How many has Jack Watts sent suggestive Texts too?

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • **** off Jose!

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Bullshit, that sh*t buddah benny is you and this is shooped

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • No Jack Watts?!?

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno where to begin?

Let’s start here.... fukn millenials will be the death of us.... our forefathers (four fathers in some of you campaigners case) fought for our freedom and you go and waste your lives and destroy the future by engrossing yourselves in this whatever bizzcon is (do explain plebs)...

By the way, Alan is the reason our cows are starving in the outback but also the reason beef prices are so high so at least he contributes something to society.

Pricks

125589.jpg

That's ****ed how did that guy get so big? An air compressor? If that guy was in the back of my EB going around a corner I'd be ****ed

And Mercs are s**t. Tiptronic paddleshifters lol get a real car

My favourite game of all time is Morrowind. A fully customizable sandbox fantasy game that encouraged specific class building, before they dumbed it down considerably for the sequels Oblivion and Skyrim.

I loved that game. I played it until I got to over level 60 and beat the boss without even realizing. I had killed someone for their armour early on and forfeited the main quest long ago. My experience of that game was wondering around for ages, killing people for their rare armour and selling s**t to a crab. I often wonder what the main quest was, but there was no way I was going to start a new character after all that.

I loved that game. I played it until I got to over level 60 and beat the boss without even realizing. I had killed someone for their armour early on and forfeited the main quest long ago. My experience of that game was wondering around for ages, killing people for their rare armour and selling s**t to a crab. I often wonder what the main quest was, but there was no way I was going to start a new character after all that.
Main quest was pretty good. The game was so open that you could end up killing critical npcs, that's part of the beauty of it, but it also allows you to respawn them if you know how to tinker. Theres virtually an entire programming language just for cheat coding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've now got nearly every video game from the past 30 years on a hard drive hooked up to a "homebrewed" wii ...
Is Street Fighter still the best?

I'd walk into the Milk Bar with 20c in my pocket and play that game for hours. Good times.
my mates and I would "lift" a couple of crates of coke bottles from behind the deli, go into the deli and get a refund on the bottles, play video games and eat chips...

what computer game is that?

She looks like an PC or NPC from a game for sure. Probably why she does a * ton of cosplay. If I were Jose, that is who I would want a photo with. smh
C54NU24U4AA0SFF.jpg

Back