Dudley Leopard

All Australian
Aug 24, 2011
Joondanna
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hammers, Subiaco
This one is driving me nuts. Does anyone have any footage of this kid?

Freo is supposed to be real keen on him and he is a late bolter for the top 30.

More information please.

Paraphrased from MJP on Woof: Lived in Albany for most of his teenage years but moved to Perth this year. Running half back flanker type.Great kick off either side.

Played 13 Colts games with South Fremantle in 2011

Ave 10k, 3hb, 5marks.

Don't have any footage I'm afraid.

Freo may take him with Pick 16.

These bolters will push some other players down to our picks, great!

How did he go in the WAFL this year?

Long shot to get another opportunity, but stranger things have happened.
I've only been to one Peel game this year and he went alright, still built a bit like a rake but has a great boot on him. Unlike last year I hadn't heard many people mention him on our board this year so maybe he has been average. I did ask recently on the Peel thread but forgotten what the answer was..

I've only been to one Peel game this year and he went alright, still built a bit like a rake but has a great boot on him. Unlike last year I hadn't heard many people mention him on our board this year so maybe he has been average. I did ask recently on the Peel thread but forgotten what the answer was..

I heard he wasnt all that well liked at Carlton, and it wasnt just the sexting that got him booted (youd be booting most of your playing list if sending dick pics was a crime).

Again though, something a few years maturity could have helped.

He has a tremendous boot from the back line which freo need. I hope we get him in the rookie draft. But we did have that opportunity last draFt aND didn't go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back