Traded Josh Bruce [traded to Western Bulldogs for #32 and #51]

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you think they’ll give up then? Pick 12 will definitely be in play, maybe a player to the saints too.
What makes you think that you could possibly get pick 12 and a player for a player who’s good, but not elite by position?

Gotta love this thread. Nobody even knows what’s happening behind closed doors and are already demanding picks. If the saints have approached Bruce and have told him to look for another club, then they hold less power. If we’ve approached Bruce, yet the saints want to keep him, then yes, of course we’re going to have to do something with a higher pick. He’s contracted. Wait and see what both clubs say after the season before demanding. I know the Stringer deal is completely different but once there’s a whiff of you trying to push a player out, you’re in trouble. The dogs looked stupid back then.

What makes you think that you could possibly get pick 12 and a player for a player who’s good, but not elite by position?
He doesnt. He tried to engage in legitimate conversation but was incapable so resorted to that. People keep taking the bait.

Honestly, who has the time to troll? So much more to do with your time.

You take that back he’s not even our best midfielder. Jack Billings. Rowan Marshall. Jack Steven. Dylan Roberton. Jake Carsile. It can go on.

How’d all these great players (the ones who might not play again notwithstanding) go in your best and fairest compared to Ross?

If I’m more knowledgeable than you about your own club then what hope do you have in general afl discussions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roof if bombers make a play for Bruce and he nominates them. Saints can forget about getting another first to trade for Hill. Dodo will bend them over.

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Then will keep Bruce and the Dons can get out. If we’re serious about winning that second premiership then it has to start here. You can train the house down but without a team you’ll lose every week.

How’d all these great players (the ones who might not play again notwithstanding) go in your best and fairest compared to Ross?

If I’m more knowledgeable than you about your own club then what hope do you have in general afl discussions?

Mate, Ross is a good player. Marshall in 3-5 years elite, Billings in 3-5 years, elite. That’s two that in their prime that will eat Ross for breakfast. Yes he is good, but longer term both Marshall and Billings will be better players players. Yes you’re argument was that he was better now and for that you’re correct. Credit we’re it’s due.

Unlike you I’m looking toward the future of the St Kilda footy club, which has Marshall and Billings elite. Unlike you’re footy club we didn’t play finals and can’t look toward 2020 or 2021 as years to content. I instead look toward the future.

I don't get why Josh would want the Dogs (no offence) your key forwards are the best young duo we've seen since the GWS/GCS early days. Naughton/Schache should be the cornerstone of the Dogs premiership aspirations for a long time. A 10 year partnership in the making. A KPD is easier to find than a very good KPF hence why Naughton should be played forward.
Schache doesn't play like a KPF, he's a flanker in a tall body. We also have zero KPF depth right now.

Even if we bring in Bruce we may target Patrick Kerr as a DFA/late draft pick given we asked about him early in the season.

Buyers market amigo. Pick 12 and Mclean or Dunkley
That must be some crazy good s**t you’re smoking there mate. Dunkley alone is worth Bruce plus extras. Oh, and I think you might have meant ‘sellers market’. You should probably learn the difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back