Not open for further replies.

exxcessivve

All Australian
Jan 19, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Essendon, Geelong, GWS, Port
Saw on Instagram today that he and Lonie are being discussed with Collingwood. Any substance to that?

If someone wants him they'll have to pay up. He's not a star but he's our best forward.

McGovern just went for pick 13. When Bruce was his age he had a 50 goal season. Something McGovern hasn't done.
He is contracted so we'd have to get a pick around 18-20 IMO.
2nd round at best!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox is twice the player he is. Mihocek averaged 1.8 goals a game this season, which equates to a 40 goal season.

Bruce would be nice, but relax yeah?
Cox has played a handful of good games in his career.

Bruce averaged 2.3, 1.7, and 1.8 goals per game in the 3 seasons before this one, where he was injured. Plus, isn't Mihocek not even a key forward?

Cox has played a handful of good games in his career.

Bruce averaged 2.3, 1.7, and 1.8 goals per game in the 3 seasons before this one, where he was injured. Plus, isn't Mihocek not even a key forward?
Just keep him then, he sounds like he's the only half decent player in your team the way you described it.

I would, but we have a glut of tall forwards and not enough draft picks. Bruce is the one who would be most valuable.
You sounds like one of those dodgy retailers at night markets, "this item is incredibly valuable I'm only selling because I like you blah blah blah".

If Bruce is so good, and you dont need additional currency to get anyone else, keep your best KPF and trade away other spuds.

You sounds like one of those dodgy retailers at night markets, "this item is incredibly valuable I'm only selling because I like you blah blah blah".

If Bruce is so good, and you dont need additional currency to get anyone else, keep your best KPF and trade away other spuds.
lolm8 I'm not even saying I want us to trade him, I'm saying if we did it'd be because we have stuff all picks after our first, and Bruce is one of the few ways we could get a decent pick without screwing up the structure of our team.

All said and done, he's currently worth a pick somewhere between 30-40. Probably worth more to the Saints to just hold onto, even if he is surplus to their current needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back