Josh Caddy and Jack Graham vs Brandan Parfitt and Quinton Narkle

Which duo would you take?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like the look of Narkle and when he's on and feeling confident, looks and acts a jet. Parfitt is a very soft player. Ok when out in the clear but a complete liability most of the time when under pressure.

So on potential, I have Narkle first. Followed by Caddy, who really adapted well on the wing and is already a booming effortless kick and proven goal scorer for the tiges. Then Graham, who's defensive pressure is close to the best in the game. Also potential to be a great leader, yet not the most skilled player. Bringing up the rear quite comfortably, is Parfitt. Soft.

1) Narkle = 4 points
2) Caddy = 3 points
3) Graham = 2 points
4) Parfitt = 1 point

So lets call it a draw with 5 points for each duo. Done

I really like the look of Narkle and when he's on and feeling confident, looks and acts a jet. Parfitt is a very soft player. Ok when out in the clear but a complete liability most of the time when under pressure.

So on potential, I have Narkle first. Followed by Caddy, who really adapted well on the wing and is already a booming effortless kick and proven goal scorer for the tiges. Then Graham, who's defensive pressure is close to the best in the game. Also potential to be a great leader, yet not the most skilled player. Bringing up the rear quite comfortably, is Parfitt. Soft.

1) Narkle = 4 points
2) Caddy = 3 points
3) Graham = 2 points
4) Parfitt = 1 point

So lets call it a draw with 5 points for each duo. Done

Didnt caddy kick 48 goals in 2018?

This is coming from the bloke who bet his account Tom Stewart would never make an AA team. Still posting I see. I think they'll both become better players than either Caddy or Graham. Caddy isn't a key player he's a relatively rubbish fringe player we effectively delisted. If Richmond had cut him out either Grand final teams it wouldn't have made much difference

Caddy played well in nearly every final he played...

Morro you could make a Dustin Martin v Josh Thomas poll and eth-dog would still try to argue that Dusty is overrated and Thomas is superior

He will argue against anything Richmond, so dont even bother.

Morro you could make a Dustin Martin v Josh Thomas poll and eth-dog would still try to argue that Dusty is overrated and Thomas is superior

He will argue against anything Richmond, so dont even bother.
Well, I do argue against stupidity.

Also I'm on record saying this is a classic win win trade. But yeah, you're totally right.

Well, I do argue against stupidity.

Also I'm on record saying this is a classic win win trade. But yeah, you're totally right.

I agree its been a win win, but to say parfit is already ahead of caddy is just plain wrong

Didnt caddy kick 48 goals in 2018?

Ummm yes he is playing out of his skin at Richmond. Very lucky to have a 2 flags or one given the negative performances in the other 95% of his matches that ultimately resulted in him being delisted.

Your infant logic is he has 2 premierships and therefore is better than Dangerifeld right? Keep watching your family guy and believing double brick houses will magically implode.

Ummm yes he is playing out of his skin at Richmond. Very lucky to have a 2 flags or one given the negative performances in the other 95% of his matches that ultimately resulted in him being delisted.

Your infant logic is he has 2 premierships and therefore is better than Dangerifeld right? Keep watching your family guy and believing double brick houses will magically implode.

Delisted??

Hahaha you guys were extremely pissed off that he wabted out

Delisted??

Hahaha you guys were extremely pissed off that he wabted out

That's not what happened at all. We put him on the trade table for Delidio and then he got offended and then wanted out.

He said he didn't want to go so we don't do the trade lol for his sake and then lose Delidio. Then he *s us and goes to Richmond anyway the moment Delidio signs at GWS?? Don't understand why he'd want to spite us when we didn't trade him for Delidio at his request. Dog prick of a bloke and spiteful

Haven't you seen the video of him saying * geelong and giving us the finger? He's low class trash

That's not what happened at all. We put him on the trade table for Delidio and then he got offended and then wanted out.

He said he didn't want to go so we don't do the trade lol for his sake and then lose Delidio. Then he fu**s us and goes to Richmond anyway the moment Delidio signs at GWS?? Don't understand why he'd want to spite us when we didn't trade him for Delidio at his request. Dog prick of a bloke and spiteful

Haven't you seen the video of him saying fu** geelong and giving us the finger? He's low class trash

Josh "2 flags" Caddy

It must sting

Oh dear..infant logic? I said nothing of the sort fl#g. 48 goals in a season , six excellent finals for the tigers and by your infant logic, he hasn't been good in 95% of his games? He stands up when his team needs him and he has thrived under a good coach at Richmond

He said he didn't want to go so we don't do the trade lol for his sake and then lose Delidio. Then he fu**s us and goes to Richmond anyway the moment Delidio signs at GWS?? Don't understand why he'd want to spite us when we didn't trade him for Delidio at his request. Dog prick of a bloke and spiteful

Haven't you seen the video of him saying fu** geelong and giving us the finger? He's low class trash
It dosen't get much saltier than this does it....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon Vesty, get your facts right. Caddy was not delisted. :$:$ As soon as Prestia excitedly told him that he himself was going to the tiges, Caddy couldn't get out of that shithole quick enough. Best career move ever picking up not just the 1 but 2 flags! Can you believe it? Amazing! That's his thanks for playing with the best team of the century. :thumbsu: RIP Geelong. An old decaying s**t stain.

I do think Narkle has the potential to be the best here, but might not be just yet in 2020. Parfitt has played some good football, but Im still not convinced he is more than a fringe outside mid.

Caddy and Graham are stock meat and potatoes, but they are proven premiership performers and Caddy especially is rock solid reliable every week. He is an admirable player being asked to play so many roles, he went from an inside mid to a second KPF (grossly undersized) kicking 48 goals to then be asked to play as a defensive winger.

Graham I think lacks a little polish to be a top line mid, but hes a heart and soul warrior and has been crucial in 2 flags. He played out the PF with one arm basically just so we could have running rotations and not be cooked, thats a fair effort. Not sure where his career goes, but players like him always find a place in 22s.

Hands down, the saltiest post I've ever read on BigFooty. Ever :$

Anyway, my thoughts are that Narkle will be a player, but Parfitt is softer than Aaron Fiora. Caddy has been fantastic for us for 3 years and would walk back into Geelong's team in a heartbeat - any Geelong supporter saying otherwise is just being transparently bitter. Graham isn't as talented as Narkle, but he's already been a success for us with his 3 goal GF and what he did for us in the Prelim last year.

So far, we are well ahead, but I certainly agree that Narkle could be a super player in the future.

14 touches (9 contested), 7 clearances, 9 tackles for Parfitt tonight. But nah, wouldn't get a game at Richmond.

Richmond can never be the losers of this trade. Premierships are forever.
This is true, I think there was some discussion earlier that this trade is probably a win-win. Parfitt and Narkle are both very skilled footballers and have high ceilings, Caddy and Graham probably both beneath them in terms of ability but they've contributed to 2 flags and who wouldn't take that?

14 touches (9 contested), 7 clearances, 9 tackles for Parfitt tonight. But nah, wouldn't get a game at Richmond.

solid addition to our VFL premiership side for sure

It was 19 touches and 10 tackles for the record. Good game. The soft call by a few is strange. Not at all soft.
That was to 3QT haha

Back