Contracted Josh Daicos [Signed until 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

The Smoking Gun

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2015
Contract Negotiations.
AFL Club
Carlton
Maybe he wasn’t being the grammar nazi you thinked and was genuinely confused/trying to help.
I 100% agree he was genuinely confused/trying to help.
No, he was being an A-Grade twaddler. The two of you come here to participate and contribute to a conversation in good faith. Don't have to put up with that kind of rubbish.

Barlow#14

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No, he was being an A-Grade twaddler. The two of you come here to participate and contribute to a conversation in good faith. Don't have .o put up with that kind of rubbish.
I do agree with you that it wasn't worth derailing the thread and he probably should have sent a PM instead.

I think the conversation went the way it did because he gave a subtle hint that I was completely oblivious of. I could blame that on being exhausted after a big day with a toddler but it also comes down to me simply getting 'then' and 'than' confused.

I didn't wish to derail the thread and it's slightly embarrassing but I don't mind if PrinceCharles pictures some nuffie when reading my posts. For me it's pretty easy to get over it and accept the criticism for what it was.

Last edited:

PrinceCharles

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I do agree with you that it wasn't worth derailing the thread and he probably should have sent a PM instead.

I think the conversation went the way it did because he gave a subtle hint that I was completely oblivious of. I could blame that on being exhausted after a big day with a toddler but it also comes down to me simply getting 'then' and 'than' confused.

I didn't wish to derail the thread and it's slightly embarrassing but I don't mind if PrinceCharles pictures some nuffie when reading my posts. For me it's pretty easy to get over it and accept the criticism for what it was.
Not at all mate, was a little drunk and carried it on a bit long. Good lesson in how context can be completely changed due to incorrect grammar though!

GatesOfHell

Team Captain
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Would love my club to make this kid a big offer. Out of contract why not have a crack and at very least put even more cap pressure on the Pies.

Table a $2.2m offer over 4 years. Rattle the cage.

Daicos kicking to Weideman!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom14

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Would have him as the second most important signing for the pies behind Moore. Obviously De Goey is the bigger name, so you could argue him or Mihocek for structural reasons, but he looks an absolute gun and won't cost $800,000/year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad