Recommitted Josh Daicos [Signed until 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Collingwood make him one of their priority signings, He seems only 1-2 pre-seasons away from being a top 5 winger in the comp.

Maybe he wasn’t being the grammar nazi you thinked and was genuinely confused/trying to help.
I 100% agree he was genuinely confused/trying to help.
No, he was being an A-Grade twaddler. The two of you come here to participate and contribute to a conversation in good faith. Don't have to put up with that kind of rubbish.

Would have thought Phillips would be best 22 as covers plenty of ground?
Daicos literally took his spot this year. Got pushed from his best position of wing on to the HFF. He’s best 22, but also expendable.

No, he was being an A-Grade twaddler. The two of you come here to participate and contribute to a conversation in good faith. Don't have .o put up with that kind of rubbish.
I do agree with you that it wasn't worth derailing the thread and he probably should have sent a PM instead.

I think the conversation went the way it did because he gave a subtle hint that I was completely oblivious of. I could blame that on being exhausted after a big day with a toddler but it also comes down to me simply getting 'then' and 'than' confused.

I didn't wish to derail the thread and it's slightly embarrassing but I don't mind if PrinceCharles pictures some nuffie when reading my posts. For me it's pretty easy to get over it and accept the criticism for what it was.

Last edited:
I do agree with you that it wasn't worth derailing the thread and he probably should have sent a PM instead.

I think the conversation went the way it did because he gave a subtle hint that I was completely oblivious of. I could blame that on being exhausted after a big day with a toddler but it also comes down to me simply getting 'then' and 'than' confused.

I didn't wish to derail the thread and it's slightly embarrassing but I don't mind if PrinceCharles pictures some nuffie when reading my posts. For me it's pretty easy to get over it and accept the criticism for what it was.
Not at all mate, was a little drunk and carried it on a bit long. Good lesson in how context can be completely changed due to incorrect grammar though!

Would love my club to make this kid a big offer. Out of contract why not have a crack and at very least put even more cap pressure on the Pies.

Table a $2.2m offer over 4 years. Rattle the cage.

Daicos kicking to Weideman!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah with his bro arriving soon I can really see him walking out on the club his father played for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah with his bro arriving soon I can really see him walking out on the club his father played for.
They’re too busy delisting them to think about developing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of player I’d want north to offer overs for salary wise since he’s young and can come through with our group

we’d could blow the pies offer by double

Worked when you Tried with De Goey and Quite a Few Other that you threw money at

Sort of player I’d want north to offer overs for salary wise since he’s young and can come through with our group

we’d could blow the pies offer by double
Please do! Nothing gets our players to re-sign faster than a big money offer from North!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back