Player Watch Josh Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

If Crocker comes in then posters here should support him.

He may never be a star but his workrate is first class.
He’s a funny guy too.

Oh **** me.

We've seen what Crocker can do, his ceiling has been reached.

Daics we're just scratching the surface.
I really hope we don't go down the Crocker path.

He's been playing wing. I'd think that's where he's best suited -- in a Mayne-type role. Problem is, we' already have one Mayne.

He's been playing wing. I'd think that's where he's best suited -- in a Mayne-type role. Problem is, we' already have one Mayne.

Interesting that all of the like-4-like potential replacements for Stevo (Crocker, Daicos, Broomy, T Brown) have been playing predominantly midfield at VFL level. We saw similar things with Aish. I guess the club is confident they can adapt to other roles

Interesting that all of the like-4-like potential replacements for Stevo (Crocker, Daicos, Broomy, T Brown) have been playing predominantly midfield at VFL level. We saw similar things with Aish. I guess the club is confident they can adapt to other roles

Our VFL side would have no midfield otherwise and anyone unfortunate enough to get stuck in the forward line would grow cobwebs. It's a bit of a basket case this year.

lol we've been there plenty of times, he's not making it.
If he comes in, does his job, good luck to him.

He’s a character.
He may lack that last bit, to make him a best 22 ongoing, but maybe he’s progressed. If gets a go then all power to him.
I suspect Josh Daicos is ahead if it’s a pick of one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But surely we can still post pictures of potatoes in the game day thread if he makes a single error or if his opponent does something good.

I think that as a mature person, I should vent all my frustration about Stephenson onto whoever replaces him.... whether its daicos or crocker. I intend to give them a really hard time. It's the least I can do as a passionate supporter.

Oh **** me.

We've seen what Crocker can do, his ceiling has been reached.

Daics we're just scratching the surface.
I really hope we don't go down the Crocker path.
What are you basing the ceilings on? Is it simply because Crocker was better when younger and has thus been exposed more. I get that Daicos has more composure with ball in hand, but why are you assuming that Crocker has reached his ceiling?

I think that as a mature person, I should vent all my frustration about Stephenson onto whoever replaces him.... whether its daicos or crocker. I intend to give them a really hard time. It's the least I can do as a passionate supporter.
Nah. Gil is the appointed outlet for all dissatisfaction in life.

Absolutely agree.

Supporting all our players. All of them.

Crock attack.... OR Daicooooosssss

The issue for mine is what role Daicos plays. Hasn't showed a propensity to kick goals and from what I've seen he hasn't played a lot up forward in the VFL.

But neither had C Brown, and he has come in and held down a pressure forward role and kicked goals.

Maybe something similar for Daicos?

The issue for mine is what role Daicos plays. Hasn't showed a propensity to kick goals and from what I've seen he hasn't played a lot up forward in the VFL.

But neither had C Brown, and he has come in and held down a pressure forward role and kicked goals.

Maybe something similar for Daicos?

Another poster pointed out that Daicos takes WHE spot and WHE shimmys further forward to Stevo's spot. WHE is ALMOST similar to Stevo in terms of pace and overhead mark. What he lacks though is forward pressure. Others will have to lift to account for this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back