Player Watch Josh Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

He didn’t have much competition for it
The Cripps one was good, but it was the work out of the centre leading up to the goal that was special, not the goal itself. Had absolutely nothing on a banana from the boundary with two blokes bearing down on you from either side.

The Cripps one was good, but it was the work out of the centre leading up to the goal that was special, not the goal itself. Had absolutely nothing on a banana from the boundary with two blokes bearing down on you from either side.
Thought it was a very down year for the award, probably due to the defensive game styles

Can't imagine how sick he must be getting of the constant references to his dad
Probably knew it would happen coming into the system. Its unfortunate, but he is forging his own path now. Doesn't help when he kicks goals like that lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably knew it would happen coming into the system. Its unfortunate, but he is forging his own path now. Doesn't help when he kicks goals like that lol
Just imagine the pressure on him when he starts getting compared to his younger brother! ;)

The Cripps one was also against the crows whose defence and midfield for much of the year were basically witches hats.

The Newnes one as good as it was, was just a set shot.

Just imagine the pressure on him when he starts getting compared to his younger brother! ;)
Well it's good thing that Josh was able to establish himself before Nick gets drafted. I think given Josh has already established himself, the pressure would probably be more on Nick now (especially given he's expected to be in no 1 draft pick contention).

Can't imagine how sick he must be getting of the constant references to his dad
Well he handles it well, so I imagine by now he's used to it. Would obviously prefer they don't bring his dad up, but I think he's probably made peace with it by now.

It was easily the goal of the year.
Whatley on SEN has been moaning about it...
Geelong flog drinks his own stinky bath water

Who did he think should have won it? Don’t tell me it was Newnes set shot from 40? Crippa goal was better than that. Newnes was maybe moment of the year, not goal of the year!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

he Cripps one was good, but it was the work out of the centre leading up to the goal that was special
Was it though? There were several fumbles by Crisps and teammates that necessitated extra possessions. Even the ball twirl around his back was born out of a fumble and a desire to retain the footy.

I hope all magpie fans just lay off the father-son crap for the next few years when they're communicating with the sons. A few people here have already said it, but this son of a gun thing can wear thin with the younger generation. I can only think of how my own son deals with having to live up to what I've done over the years... it's a burden

Remove this Banner Ad

Back