Traded Josh Dunkley - [Traded with F3 (Melb), F3 to Brisbane for #21, F1, F2, F4 (Geel)]

Remove this Banner Ad

If you don't have the self-discipline not to attack other posters and derail the thread with crap every other time you post, thread bans will be applied.

Mods are not here to babysit.

Reporting bad posts instead of replying to them would also be extremely helpful if you wish to continue posting here.

Yes in hindsight.

At the time we were coming off 6.5? wins and losing two of our best players. Who'd have predicted we'd make finals. No one.

It's not just me. Plenty of media outlets said it https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...d/news-story/8546fdc159549e8b81181cb877f94bf7
Dunkley is easily worth two first round picks. Also your club made the finals in 2019; you were hardly in a state of guaranteed bottoming out.

Alas, clearly your club was too chickensh*t to back themselves to reach the next level with an A-Grade mid the following year. The prospect of trading that future first was just too "risky" for Adrian to stomach.
Carlton happily traded their future first fresh off a year they won the spoon. I guess that's the difference between a club that wants to win finals and a club that worries about where their future picks might be every year.

Dunkley is easily worth two first round picks. Also your club made the finals in 2019; you were hardly in a state of guaranteed bottoming out.

Alas, clearly your club was too chickensh*t to back themselves to reach the next level with an A-Grade mid the following year. The prospect of trading that future first was just too "risky" for Adrian to stomach.
Carlton happily traded their future first fresh off a year they won the spoon. I guess that's the difference between a club that wants to win finals and a club that worries about where their future picks might be every year.
Disagree. :) Sorry that enrages you.

Who said anything about two top 10 picks champ?
Lmfao, you said champ.
You asked a totally loaded question, then said “champ” when someone had the good grace to reply.
Not hard to tell who the loser in the room is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back