Josh Frydenberg, Treasurer

Remove this Banner Ad

Really?

Wasn’t that all wrapped up as part of the GST introduction?

Actually it goes back to WW2 when the Feds wanted better control on distributing tax money and the states stopped collecting income tax.

Our Constitution sets out specifically what the Feds can do. Pretty much anything else is available to the States.

What chance is there? On one hand it is a stupid technicality. On the other I want a by-election so bad

Stupid technicality or not, very similar circumstances have already taken down Ministers and Senators on all sides, so it certainly is possible it happens to Josh.

Stupid technicality or not, very similar circumstances have already taken down Ministers and Senators on all sides, so it certainly is possible it happens to Josh.
Doesn’t really sit easy with me, but on the other hand the LNP are the first to use grubby tactics like this so * him, I hope he gets kicked out.

Seems like a bunch of anti semites/ holocaust deniers from the ALP and The Greens funded and led the pretty ordinary effort to kick Josh out of his seat. The Age, yes believe it or not The Age (obviously because of Nine Ownership) is now reporting it. Apparently Albo is pretty pissed, the Green well......

The moment he became treasurer and ran to Costello instead of Paul Keating I knew this bloke was a straight up pretender.

Now he thinks he's the next Wayne Swan. But his fiscal policies won't work because he is s**t. Wayne is a 5th dimensional being in comparison

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back