News Josh Gibson in celebrity jungle

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from the $4mil in taxpayer funding he's had from tennis Australia.

Tennis Australia makes only a fraction of its revenue from government grants. Even if the full $4M they’ve allegedly spent on him came exclusively from grants they received then I think the questions need to be asked of Tennis Australia of their funding allocation (something already being undertaken apparently) and of the government for funding an organisation that is making abundant profits as it is.

Tomic still owes me, personally, nothing. Waste of taxpayers money in this situation - I would be asking questions of my federal MP.

I don't get the hatred towards Tomic. Here is another teenage prodigy (Dokic anyone?) who has had to put up with an absolute prick of a father/coach/manager. Then to top it off he has had all the Australian public who think he owes them. Well feck me. Too bad if he disappoints. He owes the Australian public absolutely jack. I can put up with his melts and arrogance because, as they say, I have no skin in his game. If he wants to pull his finger out, then great. If not, who should care?
Well said.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people watch this show?

Clearly Ch 10 are trying to convince me to watch. So far not so good for them.

Now, if someone wants to make Gibbo-only highlights and stick it on youtube and link here... that would be great.

Gibbo must be doing it hard for a dollar now he's retired,to be on that rubbish

Apparently the least known get over $100k, the well known $300k to $500k. And they are said to go even higher than that for what they expect to be ratings winners.

I remember listening to MMM in Sydney and one of the ex footballers said he was offered $300k but said it wasnt enough.

I cant imagine too many things I would say no to if it meant $300k for 6 to 10 weeks work. Apparently you get it all as long as you dont quit the show. So even if you get voted out early you get paid. Im sure they wouldnt fiddle the votes if their $1m person was voted out 1st...

Tomic is on it, so personally I'd rather eat my own poo than watch that show sorry.
Ummmm, maybe that works for you, but if those were the only two options, I would rather watch the show, no matter how bad it is.

He also called Green arrogant....MUNDINE CALLED GREEN ARROGANT....WOW!!!

The bloke was already mentally deficient before taking up a sport that has seen him consistently punched in the head. Expecting logic to come out of his mouth is a leap of faith.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back