Toast Josh Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

....is finished. Willie will push him out and Josh will eek out his last playing days with a WAFL club.

One of your best posts TT

Except it's eke, not eek
Yeah ok if you want to get picky then where is the full stop in your post "Mr Grammatically Correct arsehole" ?. The old "gang up" again eh ? well you are only showing how weak you are individually having to use numbers against me.

Yeah ok if you want to get picky then where is the full stop in your post "Mr Grammatically Correct arsehole" ?. The old "gang up" again eh ? well you are only showing how weak you are individually having to use numbers against me.
There are a number of errors in this post.

There is no need for a period after the question mark, for example. Also, you lack capitalisation in parts.

Sorry for ganging up on you while agreeing with your OP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard SpaceClef is a SJW.

Josh hill will lift this year.30+ goals whilst also being a strong mentor for rioli

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I heard SpaceClef is a SJW.
Well over half of the idiots who come in here are either Emo's, SJW's, Fanboi's or soft c#$% who can't take criticism of the Eagles. They take it as a personal attack because they think they are official representatives of the West Coast Eagles ! delusions of grandeur. Get over yourself Spacemoron you are just an opinion like everyone else in here..goes for you too Keybanger !

Well over half of the idiots who come in here are either Emo's, SJW's, Fanboi's or soft c#$% who can't take criticism of the Eagles. They take it as a personal attack because they think they are official representatives of the West Coast Eagles ! delusions of grandeur. Get over yourself Spacemoron you are just an opinion like everyone else in here..goes for you too Keybanger !
Whats do you call matt_bas, can see your nickname for him sticking.

What are the other idiots comprised of?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back