Training Josh Jenkins Coaching Clinic - Swan Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

The JJ haters are gonna hate... and I’m starting to be swayed by their arguements given recent performances..

But I was watching the replay of Saturday’s game last night... JJ ain’t going anywhere... Roo pretty much stated it.

When asked by the other commentators what Adelaide’s forward structure would be like this year in regards to their talls... Roo said JJ, Tex, Lynch and McGovern will be the four that will all play if they are fit.

But I’m now secretly hoping when tex comes back.. JJ goes back to the SANFL and The Fog becomes as thick as pea and ham soup in our forward line!!!

Anyway... hope your lad has a great day.

The JJ haters are gonna hate... and I’m starting to be swayed by their arguements given recent performances..

But I was watching the replay of Saturday’s game last night... JJ ain’t going anywhere... Roo pretty much stated it.

When asked by the other commentators what Adelaide’s forward structure would be like this year in regards to their talls... Roo said JJ, Tex, Lynch and McGovern will be the four that will all play if they are fit.

But I’m now secretly hoping when tex comes back.. JJ goes back to the SANFL and The Fog becomes as thick as pea and ham soup in our forward line!!!

Yes have to agree, again it’s not about JJ it’s about involvement of AFC players in the community, the boy is pretty excited, his mate at school even gave him a JJ players card to get signed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Swan Hill, Victoria, Toyota dealership? "Adelaide Crows, sponsored by the combined Toyota dealerships of SA + Swan Hill"? I'm going to need a Port supporter to come in and educate me on how that works...

Congrats though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just JJ? Is this normal for clinics? Interesting idea, certainly better than those clinics where you get "four AFC stars" come out only to see four disinterested 1st or 2nd year players.

If he can't perform against Essendon then that's a concern. That's going to be a quick game, both teams trying to capatalize on turnovers, it's the sort of game he should thrive in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back