Injury Josh Jenkins Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I know all about intercostals. They can be strange too, and give referred pain like my case. I thought I'd cracked a collar bone and torn a pectoral muscle, doctors said I was showing signs of a heart attack. Turned out to be intercostals. Weird! Hope JJ doesn't have any of that...although the Endone was pretty damn good.:D

Endone fantastic - just drink heaps and heaps of water !

Cue comedy music ....
I tripped backwards over the dog and smashed my back on a bed end
. Broke my rib at the back

Worst thing was I had a cold - every sneeze , every cough

Feared the worst for Josh - better news today

Ease up. Port beat Sydney in Sydney. No mean feat

People fall over on the sidewalk and die, Mississippi State women's basketball team beat the University of Connecticut at the buzzer in overtime to end their 111 game winning streak. Of course statistical anomalies happen.

All of this counts for nothing and we will beat Port handsomely.

Makes it a bit easier on selectors, letting lever come in without having to drop otten just yet.

Surely Lever replaces Kelly and we bring back Menzel to play up forward similar to what we had in round 1 when Tex was out of the side?

Or if we want to bring in a tall, what are the options? Dear?

Sydney always come into round 1 underdone. and nearly always lose it.

I'm pretty sure our AFLW team could have destroyed Sydney.

Sure, but they also looked pretty decent against a very fast Dogs outfit on Friday too. It's still a tough assignment and this is the least confident i've been heading into a Showdown in 2 years

Let's just hope that they destroy Freo today and get a bit complacent. They all think they have a better team than us. I don't think that's true, but they do lift against us. That's a fact.

But i have de-railed this thread a bit now :oops:

Probably fractured and not visible on XR. No need to do a CT to confirm as regardless of the result you would still diagnose it clinically as a fracture/non judging by pain and function.

I'd give him a couple of weeks off to get his confidence back and feel good crashing packs, but in truth he can play next week if he likes a bit of pain.

Probably fractured and not visible on XR. No need to do a CT to confirm as regardless of the result you would still diagnose it clinically as a fracture/non judging by pain and function.

I'd give him a couple of weeks off to get his confidence back and feel good crashing packs, but in truth he can play next week if he likes a bit of pain.

He doesn't do that when fully fit anyway...... ;)

(he doesn't need to either!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

? They've won the last 2 years. Last year they won 6 of their first 7 games. Only losing to us at AO.

And who were their opponents and how close were the margins? There's a reason I said nearly always.

Sydney had a very, very soft early run last year which suited their preferred pre-season very well.

No doubt that's an option, I was working while watching the footy so didn't notice how Kelly went.

Yeah, I've been away this weekend, just sitting down to watch it now. But from what I've read, Kelly wasn't great. His stats certainly weren't impressive.

Nothing a couple of stingers won't fix. Just ask Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back