Toast Josh Kelly - LOCKED IN !

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Well done your culture is building, no doubt the VFL was salivating at the chance of getting Josh Kelly to a Victorian club.
As always every player wants out according to Melbourne media and in the knows.

Of course they all thought Shiel was elite disposal and only worked out Cogs was great this year.

Soooo Not the brightest bunch.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Charlie Bucket

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
LOL. Thought about taking your material to the Melbourne Comedy Festival?

What’s funny about what I wrote ? GWS would be spewing he’s only signed for two.
Seems like he wants to leave but thinks he can jag a flag beforehand. That’s what common sense tells me.
Another two years of rumours and media whispers. Kinda feel for GWS fans...kinda

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
What’s funny about what I wrote ? GWS would be spewing he’s only signed for two.
Seems like he wants to leave but thinks he can jag a flag beforehand. That’s what common sense tells me.
Another two years of rumours and media whispers. Kinda feel for GWS fans...kinda
He signed for 2 last time buckethead.

Seemed we had nothing to worry about then either.

And he did before that as well.

Would seem you are full of s**t.

Charlie Bucket

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hmmm .... to have a gun match winner and brownlow contender leading the team for the next two years, or having a spud forward running around in the VFL taking up $1m a year in cap space for the next two years ...

... i know which one id be more worried about.

Jokes on you, we have both !!!

Charlie Bucket

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dude. Upgrade the medication.
Make it stronger as it's not working for you.

In all seriousness GG, lets not pretend two years is not a shite deal. We’ll see in 2021 another worrying year for GWS fans. Will he stay, will he go ??
He’s just wanting a flag before he boards a flight back to Melbs.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
In all seriousness GG, lets not pretend two years is not a shite deal. We’ll see in 2021 another worrying year for GWS fans. Will he stay, will he go ??
He’s just wanting a flag before he boards a flight back to Melbs.
Whose pretending?

He signed for 2 years 2 years ago and did so again previous to that for 2 years. He is now re-signings again.

Please don't pretend you have any clue on what a good deal is. You signed Boyd for a decade on a mil a year and he plays VFL.

That's a bad deal, Kelly leaving is a bad deal.

This is a good deal.

Back