Confirmed Josh Kelly [re-signs with GWS]

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
I think you will find most Roo supporters as well as the club knew a long time ago he was staying.

It’s a great get and you lost a lot of players in order to keep him. Hopefully for the Giants that the biggest win the club has had is no longer a signature and you get your flag. I don’t mind the Giants.
I always got it was a couple of posters from different clubs stirring the pot. Similar with Hawks posters about Coniglio. Often I prefer to discuss trades on the oppo board, it's uphill but the better posters often reside there and not the common boards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jobe Watson

Brownlow Medalist
Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
It's honestly astounding that North supporters thought they were even a slight chance at landing Kelly.

Why would he give up the chance to play in a winning team that could push for a flag for a rabble of a club that will be rebuilding for the next 5 years? Money isn't everything.

Wild Bill

Brownlow Medallist
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
It's honestly astounding that North supporters thought they were even a slight chance at landing Kelly.

Why would he give up the chance to play in a winning team that could push for a flag for a rabble of a club that will be rebuilding for the next 5 years? Money isn't everything.
You do know the majority thought he would stay??

Just glad it’s only 5 - sure beats 15 and counting......

General Giant

Hall of Famer
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
At least we dont have to read the what Victorian team will the non Victorian club player go to about him anymore.
Cogs and Tommo still going and the flogs have already started on Jezza.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom