Recommitted Josh Kelly

Remove this Banner Ad

Kelly is a bit of a modern day Pavlich. Constant rumours swirling around him that never amount to anything.

Personally I wouldn't knock him back if he came to Carlton but I'm pretty happy with him staying put. Those big heafty contracts to a select few are like a millstone around that clubs neck, holding them back from achieving anything.

🤣🤣🤣

Didnt you have Dylan Buckley on your list last year?
Hey, don't knock Dyl! He's a funny guy!

But seriously, he was actually a good club man, even if he wasn't up to scratch as a football player. You need those kinds of personalities in a club, and he was good for GWS for those couple of years from that perspective.

Hey, don't knock Dyl! He's a funny guy!

But seriously, he was actually a good club man, even if he wasn't up to scratch as a football player. You need those kinds of personalities in a club, and he was good for GWS for those couple of years from that perspective.
Yep, top bloke no doubt.

Yes. He was a natural replacement for Shiel, Treloar and Scully. Can't believe it didn't work out.
Wait... you're serious? 🤣 I thought you were just being a troll by attacking a fringe player and a delistee.

You do realise that you could pay two or three decent players for 1 million right?

He's my favourite player outside of St Kilda but he isn't living up to his price tag at the moment. Are the recurring groin issues affected his pace? He seems not to be as zippy, nor as clean with his kicking.

I hope he gets back to his best, he is a joy to watch when he's flying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back