List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Witherden BFNAAK let's trade Simpkin, Nielson , Garner and our first rounder for him.

As God is my witness, if we trade out Taylor Garner for Jacob Hopper, I'm going to Tonya Harding the prick in the carpark.

Alex Witherden BFNAAK let's trade Simpkin, Nielson , Garner and our first rounder for him.

As God is my witness, if we trade out Taylor Garner for Jacob Hopper, I'm going to Tonya Harding the prick in the carpark.

That does deserve a link to her sex tape.

Seriously, why do people want Hopper? What does he add?

Ha. Yeah, not sure really beyond BFNAAK. I wouldn't know enough about him as a player to comment beyond that we don't seem to have dire need of his skillset. If he was loose change maybe.

So there is a competition on facebook for a footy signed by Lmac, all you have to do is send in a question for him for the next chat with a champion. heres the question I submitted, " Lmac, when Josh Kelly asks for a lift to training next year will you help him out and if so will you charge him uber rates" ...... wonder if I will win ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there is a competition on facebook for a footy signed by Lmac, all you have to do is send in a question for him for the next chat with a champion. heres the question I submitted, " Lmac, when Josh Kelly asks for a lift to training next year will you help him out and if so will you charge him uber rates" ...... wonder if I will win ;)
You haven't posted many times but at least we know you're actually reading :)

First time here in a long while. Seems to me, there's been an awful lot of pages here about nothing. A bit like a Seinfield season but much less funny.

It WOULD seem to me however that if, by Round 18 this kid has not re-committed to GWS then he's not going to be doing so.
I'd say it's set in stone that he's coming back to Victoria. It would seem that we're a strong chance at this point in time and more than likely he'd know in his heart where he wants to go. BFNAAK we'd have to be No. 1 most likely, at least subliminally speaking.

Reservations start to kick in for me however when I (vainly objectively) look to compare lists. A big sticking point for me at this point in time is that North have not had a single Rising Star nomination this year. I'm not sure we had one last year either. Our youth therefore might not seem as appealing to Josh as some of the other candidates he'd be considering.

Anyway thank god we'll all be put out of our misery in about 11 or 12 weeks. If we don't get him then we get our juicy high draft pick.

First time here in a long while. Seems to me, there's been an awful lot of pages here about nothing. A bit like a Seinfield season but much less funny.

It WOULD seem to me however that if, by Round 18 this kid has not re-committed to GWS then he's not going to be doing so.
I'd say it's set in stone that he's coming back to Victoria. It would seem that we're a strong chance at this point in time and more than likely he'd know in his heart where he wants to go. BFNAAK we'd have to be No. 1 most likely, at least subliminally speaking.

Reservations start to kick in for me however when I (vainly objectively) look to compare lists. A big sticking point for me at this point in time is that North have not had a single Rising Star nomination this year. I'm not sure we had one last year either. Our youth therefore might not seem as appealing to Josh as some of the other candidates he'd be considering.

Anyway thank god we'll all be put out of our misery in about 11 or 12 weeks. If we don't get him then we get our juicy high draft pick.
Excuse me its a lot more funny than Seinfeld. Dont be a party pooper :)

GWS Giant Devon Smith takes a cheeky swipe at in demand teammate Josh Kelly
DEVON Smith has taken a cheeky swipe at his in demand teammate, saying he can’t negotiate another contract with the Giants until Josh Kelly has decided upon his own future.

Kelly has been linked with several Victorian-based clubs, including North Melbourne, where his father played 61 games.

Smith is uncontracted beyond 2017 and like Kelly is originally from Victoria.

“Hopefully the manager and club are getting closer to a deal,” Smith said on Fox Sports News’ AFL Today.

“I think there are a few boys that get spoken about a lot like Joshy Kelly ... hopefully there are a few rations left for us.”

With Smith’s manager overseas on his honeymoon, the crafty small forward conceded he was unsure how his contract negotiations were travelling.

“Hopefully it’s all positive talk,” he said.

“Obviously it’s all been about big chook Kelly and I think he’s enjoying it at the moment I think.

“Everyone’s carrying his bags around and throwing a few gold coins in. The charity for Josh continues to grow.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/gw...y/news-story/901d12ae84212b4b98f7e076d207d3cf

The interesting point is that Kelly has the GWS on hold.
Nah he's going to the BLUWS.....EVERYONE knows that.

I did take in that (what you said)....but just thought I'd mention that point as its rarely been said :)

You are definitely good at picking up on those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back