List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd love to see Josh's reaction if he came onto here for a browse and saw his Kobe in an avatar at the North gym.....heh
Tweet him lol

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Gee. Don't know if we want to get Jindrrk into a tweeting war. Wouldn't want the hordes of GWS die hards overwhelming him and swaying Josh back...
******* minnow club!

Tweet him everything you've created Jindrrk.
Heh....I dont like to annoy players. But others are more than welcome to.

The other thing I have been working on in the background slowly over the week (from Le Grille's request) would be worthy of a tweet from someone to him though.

You mean this part? :)

stkilda-dwarf-fire.gif
That is awesome.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the short length of the Billings contract suggests that link is pure speculation.
We get Dusty this year, Kelly stays at GWS for two years then Billings and Jelly to Arden Street in two years.

I

On 3aw sports tonight their so called 'news breaker' (can't recall his name), spoke about Billings signing on with the Saints and that Billings will play a big role in trying to get Kelly to the Saints because they're 'childhood' friends. Lol!

On 3aw sports tonight their so called 'news breaker' (can't recall his name), spoke about Billings signing on with the Saints and that Billings will play a big role in trying to get Kelly to the Saints because they're 'childhood' friends. Lol!
Same s**t on 7 news. Making anything up.

I find it so amusing the media link Kelly to clubs simply because he has 'friends' at those clubs but don't link him to North where there is a legitimate link given his father played for North and he supported North growing up. Honestly hilarious!

It's pretty clear the media love to play the 'theatre game' with their attentive audience and as they did with Buddy going to GWS.. then the wrong turn occurred which isn't unusual with the AFL media getting it wrong (again!!) so let them dance a little more on their fancy in season stage. L Mac also played with Kelly in the juniors from what I understand.

It's pretty clear the media love to play the 'theatre game' with their attentive audience and as they did with Buddy going to GWS.. then the wrong turn occurred which isn't unusual with the AFL media getting it wrong (again!!) so let them dance a little more on their fancy in season stage. L Mac also played with Kelly in the juniors from what I understand.

Yep.

1384704000000.jpg

Crusty Undies. If you're going to try and be a voice of reason, you might want to show some more respect on our Board. Anything else diminishes you and anything you have to say, not mention your own hypocritical, emotion-led anti-North sentiment.

I agree that BFNAAK may hold little weight but I certainly wouldn't be leaping to a conclusion, on available evidence, that the 'going nowhere fast' Saints or the 'building nicely wooden spoon favourite' Blues are anymore likely to head up the ladder anytime soon.

Crusty Undies. If you're going to try and be a voice of reason, you might want to show some more respect on our Board. Anything else diminishes you and anything you have to say, not mention your own hypocritical, emotion-led anti-North sentiment.

I agree that BFNAAK may hold little weight but I certainly wouldn't be leaping to a conclusion, on available evidence, that the 'going nowhere fast' Saints or the 'building nicely wooden spoon favourite' Blues are anymore likely to head up the ladder anytime soon.
Yoi tell him Kimbo! Looks like he deleted his post...or TT is back from his ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back