List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II | Re-signed with GWS for seasons 2018 and 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Moderator #4,826
If he could get to North without all the bullshit then he would have been here two years ago. In fact, if he had his way he would have started his career at North. It's a complicated issue that goes beyond Josh's wishes. GWS are putting unbelievable pressure on him, he has an agent who is only interested in their own self interest, and the AFL has assembled all of it's media floozy's to stabilize their investment.

Now, try to remember when you had just turned 24, and put yourself in his shoes.
Wayne Carey was captain of a club in merger turmoil at 25. Josh is old enough now to be discussed for his footballing decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danni_Benson

Team Captain
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I believe his contract extension at GWS may be officially announced this week, maybe even today.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thank goodness and not surprising. It was always going to happen reasonably quickly given the recent newspaper interview and Leon’s public confidence in him re-signing.

Disappointing but so be it!

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep, he could get to us if he really wants. Seems he doesn't, which is fair enough.
No need for anyone to come up with BS excuses/reasons to explain his decisions or why the posters on here "in the know" look to have struck out again.
We are building our own team, no need to constantly fantasise about players from other teams.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milf Smashers
Yep, he could get to us if he really wants. Seems he doesn't, which is fair enough.
No need for anyone to come up with BS excuses/reasons to explain his decisions or why the posters on here "in the know" look to have struck out again.
We are building our own team, no need to constantly fantasise about players from other teams.
........or revert to alt account to continually have cheap shots from the outer.

northmelbournefc

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I only commend him for getting it done quickly and allowing us to embark on a new strategy, rather than dicking us around for 6 months

After that, he’s fair game. If he RE signs with them, I wish him a career filled with multiple ACLs and no success whatsoever

Multiple ACLS?? Really? It’s just a game it’s not that serious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TY24

Mitch Marsh Enthusiast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Lakers. RBHRT
I only commend him for getting it done quickly and allowing us to embark on a new strategy, rather than dicking us around for 6 months

After that, he’s fair game. If he RE signs with them, I wish him a career filled with multiple ACLs and no success whatsoever

Stay classy dude.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Post deleted
I don't know how old you are but I clearly remember Eagles fans hooting and hollering accompanied by their banjos when Anthony Stevens was carried off on a stretcher with a clearly serious knee injury in Perth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom