List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II | Re-signed with GWS for seasons 2018 and 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Said the same thing when he turned down the big coin and I’ll say the same thing now. **** him. If he didn’t want to play for north on a million bucks per season then he really DOES NOT want to be a north play irrespective of what anyone on here says.

He can join the other Judas prick Blakey on the North shitlist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

king rising

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wishing ACL’s and other injuries on him is distasteful and uncalled for. He should expect to hear it verbally from our fans when we play the Giants at home though...

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
Moderator #4,853
Yeah... we can do better than wishing injuries on people, especially when two days ago we heard the old "he's signing this week"... remember, we heard that many times two years ago. It's over when it's over or it's not.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just close this thread its miserable in here, based on a bunch of Robbo articles and media saying 'yeah he's defs signing'.

I dno whether he is or isn't leaving, but sitting here continuing to bump the thread wishing ill on Kelly based on a decision that hasn't even been officially made yet is just a sign things are a bit too dour in here.

Orange Peanut

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hmmm. Deledio posted on JK's latest Imstagram post Something along the lines of "something to tell us Josh?". I took that to mean a new contract was imminent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Hmmm. Deledio posted on JK's latest Imstagram post Something along the lines of "something to tell us Josh?". I took that to mean a new contract was imminent?
It may be the exact opposite.

I heard on the radio this morning that GWS we prepared to offer short or long term deals. Pretty much whatever would get them to sign.

They sound pretty ******* desperate.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Harris 10

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looks like this thread needs another tickle.

Jay Clark on Triple M thinks one of either Coniglio or Kelly will leave to Hawthorn and North (respectively).
based on that scenario GWS will get compensation of lets say a pick between 7 to 10 for Cogniglio or multiple 1st rounders from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom