Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Wayne Carey was captain of a club in merger turmoil at 25. Josh is old enough now to be discussed for his footballing decisions.

Yes, but I was responding to a mindset that has also been built upon past issues.

Mar 10, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep, he could get to us if he really wants. Seems he doesn't, which is fair enough.
No need for anyone to come up with BS excuses/reasons to explain his decisions or why the posters on here "in the know" look to have struck out again.
We are building our own team, no need to constantly fantasise about players from other teams.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yep, he could get to us if he really wants. Seems he doesn't, which is fair enough.
No need for anyone to come up with BS excuses/reasons to explain his decisions or why the posters on here "in the know" look to have struck out again.
We are building our own team, no need to constantly fantasise about players from other teams.

........or revert to alt account to continually have cheap shots from the outer.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I only commend him for getting it done quickly and allowing us to embark on a new strategy, rather than dicking us around for 6 months

After that, he’s fair game. If he RE signs with them, I wish him a career filled with multiple ACLs and no success whatsoever

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Multiple ACLS?? Really? It’s just a game it’s not that serious.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
I only commend him for getting it done quickly and allowing us to embark on a new strategy, rather than dicking us around for 6 months

After that, he’s fair game. If he RE signs with them, I wish him a career filled with multiple ACLs and no success whatsoever

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stay classy dude.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Said the same thing when he turned down the big coin and I’ll say the same thing now. * him. If he didn’t want to play for north on a million bucks per season then he really DOES NOT want to be a north play irrespective of what anyone on here says.

He can join the other Judas prick Blakey on the North shitlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back