List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

king rising

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wishing ACL’s and other injuries on him is distasteful and uncalled for. He should expect to hear it verbally from our fans when we play the Giants at home though...

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Yeah... we can do better than wishing injuries on people, especially when two days ago we heard the old "he's signing this week"... remember, we heard that many times two years ago. It's over when it's over or it's not.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just close this thread its miserable in here, based on a bunch of Robbo articles and media saying 'yeah he's defs signing'.

I dno whether he is or isn't leaving, but sitting here continuing to bump the thread wishing ill on Kelly based on a decision that hasn't even been officially made yet is just a sign things are a bit too dour in here.

FlyHigh18

Arden St Parking Inspector
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looks like this thread needs another tickle.

Jay Clark on Triple M thinks one of either Coniglio or Kelly will leave to Hawthorn and North (respectively).

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hmmm. Deledio posted on JK's latest Imstagram post Something along the lines of "something to tell us Josh?". I took that to mean a new contract was imminent?

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Hmmm. Deledio posted on JK's latest Imstagram post Something along the lines of "something to tell us Josh?". I took that to mean a new contract was imminent?
It may be the exact opposite.

I heard on the radio this morning that GWS we prepared to offer short or long term deals. Pretty much whatever would get them to sign.

They sound pretty ******* desperate.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Looks like this thread needs another tickle.

Jay Clark on Triple M thinks one of either Coniglio or Kelly will leave to Hawthorn and North (respectively).

But we were reliably informed by the combined AFL press junket racket that he was going to sign a few weeks ago...

Stuff Kelly.

Get every spare bit of coin laying around Arden Street and use it to make Adam Simpson an offer he can't refuse.

Yeah, need to get rid of The Chief and Luke for that to happen.

I will perform degrading and unnatural favours for any person who arranges this.
DA36BEEE-C4BF-41F6-9C9F-C0CF514B82FD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back