List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing ACL’s and other injuries on him is distasteful and uncalled for. He should expect to hear it verbally from our fans when we play the Giants at home though...

Yeah... we can do better than wishing injuries on people, especially when two days ago we heard the old "he's signing this week"... remember, we heard that many times two years ago. It's over when it's over or it's not.

Just close this thread its miserable in here, based on a bunch of Robbo articles and media saying 'yeah he's defs signing'.

I dno whether he is or isn't leaving, but sitting here continuing to bump the thread wishing ill on Kelly based on a decision that hasn't even been officially made yet is just a sign things are a bit too dour in here.

Looks like this thread needs another tickle.

Jay Clark on Triple M thinks one of either Coniglio or Kelly will leave to Hawthorn and North (respectively).

Hmmm. Deledio posted on JK's latest Imstagram post Something along the lines of "something to tell us Josh?". I took that to mean a new contract was imminent?

Hmmm. Deledio posted on JK's latest Imstagram post Something along the lines of "something to tell us Josh?". I took that to mean a new contract was imminent?
It may be the exact opposite.

I heard on the radio this morning that GWS we prepared to offer short or long term deals. Pretty much whatever would get them to sign.

They sound pretty ******* desperate.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like this thread needs another tickle.

Jay Clark on Triple M thinks one of either Coniglio or Kelly will leave to Hawthorn and North (respectively).

But we were reliably informed by the combined AFL press junket racket that he was going to sign a few weeks ago...

Stuff Kelly.

Get every spare bit of coin laying around Arden Street and use it to make Adam Simpson an offer he can't refuse.

Yeah, need to get rid of The Chief and Luke for that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back