Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
My brother in law teachers at Brighton grammar and news around the parents is josh requested a trade out of his current contract to come back to melbourne during his injury period last year. GWS moved on DS to create cap room to match NMFC’s offer and FORCE a trade! JK will walk out

I told people that he was pissed with his manager for getting roped in to re-signing, but do they listen?

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Be a winning success on your own merits. The people will admire and respect you.

Then...you won’t have to chase and convince everyone to come to your organization....they’ll come to you.

If this was a bar we’d be just about thrown by the bouncers because the chick we went up to said ‘no’ and we’re still asking the question.

and that’s just Kelly.

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Be a winning success on your own merits. The people will admire and respect you.

Then...you won’t have to chase and convince everyone to come to your organization....they’ll come to you.

If this was a bar we’d be just about thrown by the bouncers because the chick we went up to said ‘no’ and we’re still asking the question.

and that’s just Kelly.
I'd be busy nursing my plain milk.

Scottroo

Premiership Player
Mar 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
If he’s not signed in the next week I’d be getting excited

GWS have the room to offer him what he wants, a lack of announcement might mean there are other factors

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

GWS have the room to offer him what he wants, a lack of announcement might mean there are other factors

Main board thread starting some scuttlebutt Josh has glandular fever which may explain the quietness if true.

FlyHigh18

Arden St Parking Inspector
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Doubt it, just means they're waiting on higher offers to boost his value. The longer they wait the more he gets paid.

20190315_102542.png

spurs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2003
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
THFC, Claremont Tigers
So reports on 6pr that Caniglio is out and will go to either Freo (doesn't like them and wants WCE because he BFWCAAK but he is a Perth boy), or the Hawks are making a play. Kelly will definitely stay at the Giants. Close thread.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
Will Walker went to Melbourne High.

He may briefly have attended one of those schools like Brighton Grammar, Marcellin, Scotch, St Kevins, De La Salle etc where stupid children are sent by their parents in the hope that they'll at least make friends who can help them in their careers, but in the end, he ended up where young men of genuine class and intelligence are nurtured so they may bring their wisdom to the masses via social media trolling.
I don't want to sound like an ITK type because I keep reading here that NO ONE IS ITK but Will Walker is a pretty switched on bloke.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

No.

There is no need to be excited by a GWS player that may or may not come. That may or may not delay talks.

It's draining and I urge every North person to divest themselves emotionally from the situation.

If he comes, celebrate.

If he doesn't come to Arden St then nothing him.

IF he ever gave a s**t about North he would let us know , pronto

To string us along again, 2 years later, would be a reflection on his character
And please, for one moment let’s not blame Connors for this, you don’t do this to the club your dad played for and you barracked for

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
IF he ever gave a s**t about North he would let us know , pronto

To string us along again, 2 years later, would be a reflection on his character
And please, for one moment let’s not blame Connors for this, you don’t do this to the club your dad played for and you barracked for

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nah, the two are not mutual exclusive josh is a big boy but Connors is a douche that can’t be trusted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back