List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't come while we're mid-table to near the bottom 4 going nowhere soon.

And he won't come if we drastically shift gears and change the coaching staff causing massive uncertainty and upheaval for who knows how long.

Both situations are a no-win scenario.
I reckon if we get a Sam Mitchell type as coach that would be appealing to play under

Someone he would have idolised growing up

Being honest with LDU, Scott, Thomas added to our list, probably better off focusing on a key fwd to support Brown & co. I think Waite's retirement at 36 caught us by surprise .
With Larkey being a year or two off, It would’ve been smart to have a stop gap measure, maybe offer J.Roughead a short contract, plus coaching gig.
He would’ve made a great coach on field ala hodge.

Last edited:
Being honest with LDU, Scott, Thomas added to our list, probably better off focusing on a key fwd to support Brown & co. I think Waite's retirement at 36 caught us by surprise .

The KPD thing really snuck up on us too. I mean in a sticky-taped together Tarrant, geriatric but competitive Thompson, a 1 year bolter and a group of largely untried kids who played about 8 senior games in 2018 between them I thought we batted deeper than we'd ever need.

The KPD thing really snuck up on us too. I mean in a sticky-taped together Tarrant, geriatric but competitive Thompson, a 1 year bolter and a group of largely untried kids who played about 8 senior games in 2018 between them I thought we batted deeper than we'd ever need.
Especially when we continue to make up the defensive numbers with the supermacs,

Yeah with Nielson failing to get traction, Durdin on the market without any interest, although on his return hope we give him a chance fwd. Last roll of the dice type stuff, we though won't due of course to his papers being stamped as a KPD.

Thompson just got a new contract for 2019 and I mean just. Will be interesting to see if we offer him another in 2020, desperate times and all. Maj well not sure we can count him as a KP or regular player Scott got lucky that he found someone capable of hiding our disorganised back half in 2018. Unfortunately they're being exposed now.

McKay and Larkey are still a fair way off and we yet to face a decent side, that concerns me greatly, actually it doesn't I'm liking that Scott has no where to hide.

Waite was 36 and we should have been looking at a replacement considering the club feels Brown needs another guy that can take heat away from him. But yes I thought too that we were ok, clearly not.

I don't necessarily think so. the daw situation no one could see coming. mckay was waiting and ready to go (tbh in his exit interview vid it looked like he was fed up and wanted a chance, even if it wasn't at north) with no real spot in defence for him (unless taz or daw went down). then there is durdin to add to that in the kpd stocks.

wood shows he can't deliver as a second tall and larkey the same. i think the club rolled the dice hoping one of these two could get up and fill some of the waite void. pruess really could've helped...and he would've been played! now we're stuck with another mid plodder and a very average ruck/fwd.

Can we shut this s**t down.

Not a chance Kelly is coming to us when we are a ******* basket case.

He’ll use us to drive his price up like he did previously. It’s as simple as that.
We need to replace Waite. Kelly is no longer a priority.
Find us a bloody CHF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back