List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was like the only thing I had left to be excited about this season. Kelly can go and get f***ed then. And so can our list management department. The worst part about this is, the only club who’s name gets dropped with this failure is North!

This was like the only thing I had left to be excited about this season. Kelly can go and get f***ed then. And so can our list management department. The worst part about this is, the only club who’s name gets dropped with this failure is North!
Little bit dramatic. Kelly re signed, as literally almost every player does. Not worth getting worked up about.

Hopefully we turn our attention to some tall timber up forward. As for our list management, so far the recruits we have seen this year look like they will be solid, and there is no shame in targeting the best players in the comp and falling short.

If we weren't into Kelly, De Goey, Gaff, Martin then I would be annoyed.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't say i blame him.

Disappointed with Dusty at the time
( but something tells me we’ve dodged a big bullet)
Majorly pissed off with GAGF
As for Josh....meh
Onto other targets , forget the big fish , they don’t come, simple

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dusty is a shell of the player he was in 2017, Josh seems to have some injury issues and GAGF may not reach the heights he did last year.

Could be three bullets dodged.

I reckon that Polec bloke and that Hall bloke go alright.

If its a 2 year extension and then we pick him up as a FA in 2022 then that is better than forking out 2 ist rounders at the end of this year.

If we play our cards right we should be back on the upward path in 2021/22.

Brad could do a good job with him in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back