List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This contract saga is so strange.

If I had intentions to stay, but just had to finalise details, I would let all parties know so that
1- the media gets off my back
2- nmfc and gws can proceed with other things
3-gws fans can relax
4-players on my team know whats going on

Is there any reason not to state intentions/leave it this late in the game?
You never come out publicly and state the contract is done with out something signed...ever. He signs, they announce.

He's been poorly advised. He could have set his entire life up. Footy is not forever and and you're only an injury away from a massive lost life changing opportunity. May do even better in two years but that's one hell of a gamble.

The irony is we may land a player at a fraction of the price that plays a major role in our premierships and still have cash to burn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we need a chance to get all the vitriol in before locking the thread?

Curse of a thousand years of no premierships on Kelly and his children and his children's children. I hope like hell we win our next before they win one and we can all send him some caring messages of support at the time.

He really must think they can win the flag.
For GWS sake I hope not.

* them
just another opposition player as he was prior so cant begrudge his decision to stay

Mind you he was never meant to be a Giant in the first *in place

They should just cancel the game. The grand final can be between adelaide and geelong. Richmond and GWS don't stand a chance anyway and are only making up numbers at this point. Richmond is a one man team and GWS is a team full of pea hearts that crumble if they start getting roughed up a bit.

Opposition flogs:

giphy (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back