The Filth Wizard

These Meats Are Spoiled
Jul 26, 2007
The Throne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
No chance mate. He’s gone. If they make a GF and just miss, he might. They’ll miss the 8, his Misso wants to go home, she’s had enough. He’s given his all and Freo or West coast will add Cripps to their list
The Carlton CEO was saying on the weekend they expect to announce an extension within 2-3 weeks fwiw.

CharlieMortdecai

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You should see GWS' thread on Shaun Atley though.
You got me curious so I had a look at their board ... we might need to trade a few posters over there. They've had 5 posts in total today, and their 'Giants in the media' thread has clocked up 79 pages in 10 years.
We have a couple of known non-members on here who could really make a difference to their post count.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
You got me curious so I had a look at their board ... we might need to trade a few posters over there. They've had 5 posts in total today, and their 'Giants in the media' thread has clocked up 79 pages in 10 years.
We have a couple of known non-members on here who could really make a difference to their post count.
That would be the ultimate paradox - Josh Kelly's biggest believer ultimately ending up traded to the GWS Bigfooty Board in exchange for Josh Kelly finally joining the NMFC.

Remove this Banner Ad