List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it won’t hamstring any team?
We could front end it heavily and maybe be alright but I think he would have to have it renegotiated to a lower overall value to play anywhere else. My understanding though is if he doesn't trigger the contract and chooses free agency then his new club would arrange a brand new contract of probably similar value.

I still don't get why ppl and the media keep bringing the Polec deal up.

The money needed to spent and the pick had to go. We even did the right thing and heavily front loaded.

He's on no more than Stevo now. Get over it.
Obv easier in hindsight, but with where we’re at now it would have been way better to cash that pick 11 in for a future 1st instead of Polec. We would have found a way to spend the money.

I know there’s a view that we should have tried to trade up ahead of TT but I’m struggling to think of a realistic way we could have done that while keeping points for Bailey and/or not blowing up the following couple of drafts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a ******* good operator for his clients. Not only did he get more money out of GWS, he somehow has them over a barrel for 8m! Incredible

Yep dud well.

Kelly is a typical north player - smashes it in a contract year then does squat after that.

We would have to win the spoon to even consider it, without the certainty the player would unlikely agree to it.

I think if we did win the spoon it would also be an incentive for GWS to not try and extort us like they did Geelong, because I am sure if Geelong had the capacity to make Cameron nominate for the PSD and get him there, they would have.

You lose a lot of bargaining power against the wooden spoon team, assuming they can convince a player to nominate the PSD.

Would rather walk McKay or Cerra.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

This thread is like looking up your hot ex girlfriend on fb daily when she is clearly happily married with 2 kids and Rover the family dog.

Cringe.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's actually worse.

It's professionally decorating your apartment, buying a throw for the couch, placing some fresh cut flowers in a vase, baking some bread and putting on easy listening music in a set of creepy real estate agent moves you pull every Saturday morning where you then sit around waiting for her to turn up and declare to you "I've walked out on Sven and his 7 figure business and our 2 beautiful kids and our oversized home in Brighton.. because it was you and your man-**** and your little rented bedsit in Dingley I always really wanted".

Neither will walk

Agree but mate I'd rather people sat around fapping about these 2 than pulling it off about Josh coming to North every 12 months and now even spinning him up as such an amazing leader that we'll just hand him the captaincy too.

I must've missed all those premierships where he channeled Michael Voss or Wayne Carey and just lifted the team on his shoulders and took through the season for a cup.

It's actually worse.

It's professionally decorating your apartment, buying a throw for the couch, placing some fresh cut flowers in a vase, baking some bread and putting on easy listening music in a set of creepy real estate agent moves you pull every Saturday morning where you then sit around waiting for her to turn up and declare to you "I've walked out on Sven and his 7 figure business and our 2 beautiful kids and our oversized home in Brighton.. because it was you and your man-**** and your little rented bedsit in Dingley I always really wanted".
c7f7ddf38c10ee499feca18aaf18c9ca.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back