Atley/Kelly straight swap??
1617861849840.gif

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
No chance mate. He’s gone. If they make a GF and just miss, he might. They’ll miss the 8, his Misso wants to go home, she’s had enough. He’s given his all and Freo or West coast will add Cripps to their list

The Carlton CEO was saying on the weekend they expect to announce an extension within 2-3 weeks fwiw.

CharlieMortdecai

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You should see GWS' thread on Shaun Atley though.
You got me curious so I had a look at their board ... we might need to trade a few posters over there. They've had 5 posts in total today, and their 'Giants in the media' thread has clocked up 79 pages in 10 years.
We have a couple of known non-members on here who could really make a difference to their post count.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
You got me curious so I had a look at their board ... we might need to trade a few posters over there. They've had 5 posts in total today, and their 'Giants in the media' thread has clocked up 79 pages in 10 years.
We have a couple of known non-members on here who could really make a difference to their post count.

That would be the ultimate paradox - Josh Kelly's biggest believer ultimately ending up traded to the GWS Bigfooty Board in exchange for Josh Kelly finally joining the NMFC.

Imagine if next year he actually requests a trade to us haha. This board would flip its lid.
Im hoping for 30,000 posts + for a player thread who never actually plays for us. Not that i dont want him to play for us, itd just be hilarious.

😂 not a fu**in chance, the same delusions people live in with Josh Kelly

My aunt's friend smoked a joint with a guy who said he spotted Paul Connors outside an Arden St cafe on the weekend, so I'm quietly confident.

Im hoping for 30,000 posts + for a player thread who never actually plays for us. Not that i dont want him to play for us, itd just be hilarious.

I love it. This thread has 243 pages. Club legend and game's record holder Brent Harvey? 44 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back